Summer's Pinnings

Started by Amide, June 11, 2011, 04:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amide

As we enter into the realm of summer, and I get a bit more free time on my hands, I am opening myself up to new roleplays.  The suggested plot ideas below are more or less general outlines.  I am interested in perusing many of the themes, if not he plots themselves.

That said if you find yourself interested, please do not hesitate to contact me and we can work out something.

Not Your Average Whipping Girl [Bondage]
Jane had known the prince since they were both swaddled in the arms of their mothers.  She grew up with him, and when they had turned seven she had been chosen to be the prince's whipping boy -- a stand in for his punishment.  And since that day the Prince had lived the life of a model citizen not wanting his friend to get hurt.  Mostly.

After her 17th birthday, there was one occasion when the prince was caught sneaking out off the castle with a serving girl.  Jane was given 15 lashes on his behalf, while it was something that she had expected, what she had not expected was the princes mother to be in attendance.  When Jane started rubbing her hips against the post in lust as the last blow rang down, the queen sought her out and decided to start to teach Jane a little bit more about the pleasures in pain.

The idea would be to do a secretive relationship exploring some of the sharper aspects of bondage.  It does not necessarily have to be F/f, I'd be interested in trying it as M/f as well.  This was just the idea that came to mind.

On a Delicate Matter [Light Human, m/m]

Kieth always knew he was different growing up.  But when had reached his 17th birthday and looked at his life, he still could not place the reason why.  His friends spent most of their days talking about girls, about dating them and getting rid of them.  And yet, Keith had no interest in any of the girls at his school.  The only person he felt that way about was him.  The one person he could not have.

I am interested in playing a story set in high school, playing the part of a younger student who is just coming to grips about his feelings for members of his sex, and is infatuated with your character, and older student at the school.  I am open to ideas on this one though.

The Wolf Howled [Horror]
She ran through the underbrush.  Brambles scraped thin red lines on her naked thigh.  She had to run.  To flee.  Her heart raced.  He was getting near.  Her foot snagged on a root.  She fell.  The beast was racing after her, howling.  It raced through the underbrush towards her.

She awoke.

She had had these dreams for the past month now.  They were filled with terrors, horrors, and fears.  Each time the beast was there, hunting her.  But each night she had awoken.  He had never gotten to her.  She was afraid that if he did, she would never wake up.

I am looking for a partner to play the beast.  I've had this image running through my head for the last year or so.  I'd really love to play it out.