Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lapine

Of course; I don't know much about it except that I know what I like.

Would you like me if I laid my head in your lap while you read to me?

Captain Maltese

I love that. It's an act of comfort and trust. Unfortunately it is also a way to lull people to sleep at amazing speed, and then I am stuck for hours. Can't help it, I am a sleep inducing person.

Would you like me if I wanted to go new places with you?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lapine

If I fell asleep,a gentle nudge would take care of the problem ;)

I would!  I'm quite timid about going new places alone.

Would you like me if I asked you to hold my hand when we went to new (or old) places?

Belle33

I would hold your hand anytime, anywhere, for as long as you let me.

Would you like me if I had sweaty palms?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Beguile's Mistress

No.  I could help you get over being nervous.

Would you like me if I insisted on always being the one to drive?

Despairs

As long as we don't die in a horrible crash, go for it. Would you like me if I had no legs?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Trigon

I would like you no matter what you looked like  ;D

Would you like me if I went to the moon?

Despairs

Yes, as long as you came back in one piece. Would you like me if I was a blunt person?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Inferior Rabbit

I'd appreciate it.

Would you like me on a train? Would you, could you, on a plane?
"A good story cannot be devised; it has to be distilled."
O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Despairs

I would like you on a train or on a plane. It matters not to me, where you are or who you are as long as we can get along with each other. Would you like me if I asked you to teach me how to pilot a any airplane or jet?

Belle33

Yes, I would like you.  And yes, I would teach you.  But first, I'd have to learn.

Would you like me if I painted your toe nails pink while you slept?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Trigon

Not really.

Would you like me if I climbed Mt Everest?

Despairs

Yes, as long as you let me join you. Would you like me If I played moonlight sonata on the piano, as a way of cheering you up?

Captain Maltese

I'd listen, and keep you cognac glass by the piano filled until you rolled out of the chair. I love listening to a piano player, and especially so if I am the only listener. Just make sure I get nothing stronger than wine myself or I'll start singing along. Even when there's no text. Yeah it would cheer me up all right.

Would you like me if I suggested we go out to lie in the grass and look at the full moon?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Trigon

Why yes I would!

Would you like me if I had OCD?

Despairs

Yes, I would like you if you had OCD. Would you like me if I always plan three steps ahead?

Trigon

Yes, it would imply that you are a deep thinker.

Would you like it if I was an alien?

Miscellany

Sure, nothing wrong with a little X-Files in the sex files. 

Would you like me if wanted to pretend to be Dana Scully ?

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

Despairs

Go nuts. Would you like me if I was an overlord? Not the "off with their heads," type of an overlord.

Trigon

Sure!

Would you like me if I got myself a Ferrari?

Captain Maltese

Sure, do go ahead. I would be interested in your motivation for such an acquirement though.

Would you like me if I arrived at your door with a vintage BMW R12 bike and two helmets?

Despairs

Yes, so long as I get to take it for a spin, at least once. I have also ridden on the back of a motorcycle before, so it wouldn't be a first. Would you like me if I made a few modifications to said bike, allowing you to travel at the speed of sound?

Captain Maltese

770ish miles per hour is not modifying a bike, it's turning it into an intercontinental ballistic missile. Still, there is a kind of beauty to it.

Would you like me if I invited you to enter the next Paris Dakar run with me in an old Landcruiser?

Lapine

That sounds like fun!

Would you like me if I wasn't a very good navigator?

Trigon

And get us lost?

Would you like me if I made a living off of Starcraft like they do in Korea?