Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Swordsman18

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

olive

-155  *nibbles and huggles on Camille and Mordred---group-style*

Wild Dog

Sybl

Sybl

Hi olive, ... *waves*

Sorry if I seem a bit out of it today. The lightening hit our main power gadget thingy on our building, knocked out power even the back up supply was fried. Power was restored thankfully an hour ago.  :-\ 91 degrees outside in a cement tomb with no ac..

JadenMystic

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Wild Dog

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Sybl

sorry :P edited

Izzy1337

(I'm sure you meant -157, Sybl, darling.) ;)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Adammair

Wow...the heat must have fried your brain, too, Sybl...just like it's frying mine! ;)

Sybl

adammair are you saying you're fried meat  ::)

Izzy1337

*smooches whoever gets here first*  ;)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Adammair

No...my meat's fine...and it's better than being a fried egg! :P (This is your brain. This is your brain on The Box. Does anybody feel like a fried egg?) lol

Wild Dog

-157 It's damn hot, my laptop is almost burning!!!

Izzy1337