Re: The Demon Prince and his Wives [Intrest Check] [NC or EX] [1 Wife Needed]

Started by LadySheikah, August 21, 2010, 06:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desert ashes

Is wife seven still up for grabs?

If so, I'd be interested, though curious if a photo change would be acceptable.
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

LadySheikah

Quote from: Moirae on August 28, 2010, 08:18:53 AM
Is wife seven still up for grabs?

If so, I'd be interested, though curious if a photo change would be acceptable.

No she is mine dear. One is still up for grabs.
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

thrill

Quote from: TheVillain on August 28, 2010, 12:39:31 AM
Curses, time and stupid crap I have to do in real life are conspiring against me.

Ladies playing the wives, if you want to have a long-term affair with/cheat on him/get raped by a lust demon then I'm your man. PM me and we'll talk details.

oh the temptation!! I do not know if I will be able to resist a lust demon

Sasha

Proposed 2nd wife for approval ....

[Floatleft][/float]

Name: Sophianna  "Sophia "
Played by : Sasha
Race: Discarded Minion mixed from the union and rape of Lilith from an unknown demon of wrath.
Wife: The self-gifted second wife of the Demon Prince .

Personality :
Sophianna is cold , calculating and has an aire about her persona that draws the darkness of the shadows like a cold caress to warm her empty soul. Emotionless dark eyes that when looked upon in the depths of which one can see a fiery rage of silenced torment that creates the driven edge of her very womanhood. Dwelling in them for long has caused many a mortal to go mad as their own beast consumes their every thought . Pleasure to her is the conquest of a mixture of brute raw passion unleashed with an animalistic lustful desire. Things that capture her attention allow the woman to bask in the sheer naughtiness of the limits of another individual being displayed. The woman can go from a seemingly peaceful demeanor to striking with the vengeance of that of a snake. The perfect assassin and has taken on a personal vengeance of the anguished cry with a gleeful twinkle in the eyes.

Weapon: Shadow Sword <holds the ability to draw the blade from the shadows >
[Floatright][/float]
[Floatleft][/float]

History: It is rumored that Lilith humiliated a dark lard of wrath with her wicked taunts to the point that it sealed her as an enemy in her father's mind for many a century. As the cards unfolded one dark night his vengeance was had and coming upon her in that state between a forced dream and half awareness ...he took what was denied him years ago with a merciless vigor.  Drawing Lilith up into a nightmare of a cold calculating caress only to leave the creature of Lust without any residue of pleasure being drawn from it . Twins were born out of this said union the first quiet from the moment she came forth ...the other outwardly full of the wrath and hence Lilith killed the child herself . The quiet one was saved from death and hidden from the World till she became of age and that child was called Sophia by the gorgans.

Taught to control her dark seeded rage and pinpoint it with a precision ..the woman appeared to take on the cries of those misplaced in the world, discarded and stripped of of everything but the desire for the ultimate revenge. Capturing their prayers as she would move into action on the surface to challenge the mortal monster and if finding him weak then the darkness inside would be released unto his very soul as she was cold and calculating turning from the lover in his bed to the one who dined on his soul . Leaving him either dead or so near it that he longed for the release of it . However , if Sophia found the man to be true to his very nature and indeed strong in his abilities the woman would empower him further and slip off to hunt those that spoke against him with the same vengeance .

Tiring of the games with mere mortals ...as their flesh was too weak and so easily brought down at her feet. She pulled back down into the darkest cavern in the depths of the underworld and sulked in her solitude . Until one day whispers of a Dark Demon Prince captured her attention as he was rising to power . In the shadows she watched the man and found him true of the spirit in which she could admire in a man. Moving out from the shadows into his chambers one night the woman challenged him with a lustful taunt that if he could prove himself worthy she would stand by his side till the end of time . Needless to say ..Sophia became his second wife .

Watching as he rose to greater power and finally took the throne ...collecting more wives to his side as he went along . The woman's true feelings on the matter have never been spoken out though hints of raging jealousy do emerge on occasion and dwell inside. Still she stands at his side when called upon but here of late has withdrawn back to her own chambers as the truce has been called and her true place is now being decided in her mind. Searching through the ranks now as a boredom has set in but no one truly knows the rhyme of reasoning of Sophia's actions . What exactly is the Demon Prince's second wife up to is anyone's guess . 

Ons/Offs : Bi-sexual - Very Few Limits  - see players < will furnish link >
Likes : Being Held Down , Forced Submission , Anal , Oral , Fingering , Toys ..Surprises.
Dislikes : Extreme womanizing , spitting in character's face, unjustified rage style beatings

Sasha

Are we just waiting on the other wives to put up their character sheets ....along with pockets ?

Was not sure if Moire ..took wife one or not .

Just curious ...as the game looks most fun .  Smiles .. just wondering how close we were to maybe starting .

LadySheikah

llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Pockets

Whoops! I forgot completely about that. Gimme a bit and I'll have something up by the end of the night.
08/02 - New A/A Update

kaz

Something up.....*has bad thoughts* :P

I'm looking forward to getting this going.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Pockets

08/02 - New A/A Update

Sasha

thrill

This is probably going to sound stupid (I'm tired so please take that into consideration) but are each of the wives supposed to post in the introduction thread?

Pockets

08/02 - New A/A Update

thrill