KieraHaroden

Guilty! Yummy..

Ever tied someone up?
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Endorphin

Guilty

Ever had rough sex whlist being tied up?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

KieraHaroden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Endorphin

Hell yes.

Ever had rough sex with someone else who was tied up?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

KieraHaroden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Endorphin

Hell yes. Not as often as I'd like!

Ever been told to slow down because things were a little too intense?

KieraHaroden

:-[ Guilty.

Haha, same question?

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Endorphin

Guilty

Ever been desperate to try something out in the bedroom, but when you did, it was nowhere near as good as you expected?

KieraHaroden

Not guilty. ;)

Ever done something a partner suggested, and not liked it?

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

TheLegionary

guilty.

Ever travelled far away to meet someone and find out it was a kind of trap?

KieraHaroden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Acid Lips

Guilty

Had you ever gone somewhere where you always dreamed of going?

fallen paradise

Guilty. (Glacier walk in Alaska)

Ever make someone cry on purpose?
I am a jerk, but I am a sweet, caring, sensitive jerk.

JerichoMyers

Guilty.
Many times, for spiteful reasons.

fallen paradise

Did you miss the ask a question part? :P

JerichoMyers

Guilty.
Have you purposely played hateful friend to save your friend from creepy girl? Like hate on the girl and drive her away.

Acid Lips

Not Guilty (I will beat the girl to a pulp)

Had you ever slept with a date of a friend to prove that she or he is not loyal.

JerichoMyers

Not Guilty.
That was a good one.
Have you ever envied your friends success in the love world compared to your own?

Brian Boru

Guilty but she turned out to be a...(edited for PG13 thread)

Have you ever carried on an affair with SO of a friend???

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

DiverseDesires

not guilty

have you struggled not to give into your feeling for a friend's partner?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

TheLegionary

Not guilty.

Ever cried when someone special gave you some hope?

DiverseDesires

not guilty

have you cried because someone took away all hope?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

TheLegionary

guilty

ever crashed the car because you were desperate when the hope had vanished?

fallen paradise

Not guilty.

Ever wonder if someone is trying to tell a personal story about their life while loosely framing it within a question so that they can share some dark part of their past with the rest of the world but still have a sense of ambiguity about the issue, like it may have not really happened so you are left not sure how to take the matter, whether you should feel pity and remorse for what was obviously a poignant tragedy in their life, or whether they are just alluding as something to make themselves seem a bit deeper and more interesting then they might actually be?

Harley Quinn

Guilty.

Ever forgotten something that was the worst thing you could possibly forget and then suffered in some way because of it?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn