Something BDSM-themed... (F looking for any)

Started by Beorning, December 19, 2013, 07:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello again, E!

I have a story idea... or rather, a seed of story idea. It's definitely a bit vague... Still, I decided to put it up here, in hope that somebody will see it and help me develop it.

Basically, I'd like to try doing a story that would feature some BDSM themes (at least I think they are BDSM themes...). I'd like to try playing a female character who is rather vanilla in her tastes (just like me  ;D), but ends up drawn into BDSM lifestyle. The story would have her put into latex skinsuits, heels, corsets, posture collars and other interesting contraptions  ;) Why would my character do this? I see two options:

• Light version - the character is simply curious and is exploring realistic BDSM under a caring Dom
  • Dark version - her Dom is *really* dominating. This would *not* be a realistic BDSM story, but something more twisted, with my character becoming really subjugated by the Dom and truly becoming his slave. Heck, this Dom could even be a vampire or someone like this...

To summarize it: I'd like to play a female sub. I need a Dom, of either sex. The story could be lighter or darker, depending on what me and my writing partner agree on. It'd be best if my writing partner knew something about BDSM, because I don't know almost nothing about these matters  ;D

Any takers? If so, please PM me! :)