Pro Sports!(Primarily MLB, NBA, NFL)

Started by Rex33, September 09, 2014, 07:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex33

So, I see so many different topics running around Elliquiy which gives it such charm and welcoming atmosphere. Yet, I haven't come across an active sports page, even with the start of the NFL season recently and the USA Men's Basketball team playing in the FIBA world championship. So, I just wanted to bring it up, and put the topic out there for any sports fans.

ALSO I did say primarily American sports leagues, but that's because I know them best. For those interested in sports that do not recieve as much attention in America, please, by all means discuss it. I may just not take part in it, or if I do, with little knowledge. It is a pagefor everyone, but of course I do not expect many to participate. I just wanna discuss sports with the awesome Elliquiy community.

Sample of things to discuss
Individual Records/Stats
Team Records/Standings
Players
Trades
Retirements
Former Players
Who's the best of all time
And many other topics

Feel free to discuss anything related to sports here.
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.