Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edhel Tari

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Lucinda

Luci enjoys her first win of the day. Most satisfying.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

abandoneddolly

Gideon

Enjoys his firs win aswell.

abandoneddolly

Gideon

:-( what be wrong Doll?

abandoneddolly

watching this movie and it got sad

Edhel Tari

Awww, sad movies do that.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Edhel Tari

(Shakespeare)

Gideon

I just see me winning...

Lucinda

Wins herself, though she is curious what Dolly is watching!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Edhel Tari

Peeks over Dolly's shoulder
(Shakespeare)

abandoneddolly

Gideon

Ooooo I wanna see that!

Lucinda

Me too! And i wanna kick ass. Or have some kinda interaction with it anyway ;-)
Wins.

abandoneddolly

wonders what kind of reaction she would like to have with it.

Edhel Tari

Doesn't wonder, just wins. ;D
(Shakespeare)

Lucinda

I couldn't possibly say Dolly. Here ;-)

Wins!

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly