Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightRabbit

Guilty. All the Disney movies I grew up on were essentially musicals. Then of course, there's Phantom of the Opera. xD

The next person can actually sing Erik's part to "While Floating High Above" from the Ken Hill version of Phantom...

chivalrousdeviant

Not guilty at all. :P :P I wish.

The next person has performed in a musical.

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

NightRabbit

Sadly, Not Guilty...

The next person is in love with music.

chivalrousdeviant

Guilty, I suppose.

The next person enjoys zombie movies.

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

NightRabbit

Not Guilty, I'm actually quite the chicken. >.>

The next person has read Sherlock Holmes stories...

chivalrousdeviant

Not guilty.

The next person enjoys science fiction.

diamonedsky

Sort of guilty

The next person day dreams often.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

Guilty.

The next person misses someone terribly.

diamonedsky

Guilty

The next person is in love.
Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

Mostly not guilty. Not anymore at least.

The next person has kissed someone today.

Phoenixrisen

Guilty. Congrats on your approval.

The next person has watched anime recently.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Siouxsie Asylum

Not guilty.

The next person is eating something while typing up a response.

Phoenixrisen

Not guilty, but I am drinking something.

The next person believes in the possibility of ghosts.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

diamonedsky

Not guilty

The next person believes in the possibility of extra terrestrials
Van Halen - Tattoo

Spero

Guilty

Next person is sitting at school right now.
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

diamonedsky

Not guilty! yet :3

The next person likes/liked school.
Van Halen - Tattoo

Undeniable Sin

Guilty. I miss miss school.

The next person just had the most amazing surprise today.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

diamonedsky

Not guilty

The next person had a completely uneventful day.
Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

Guilty.

The next person was incredibly late at some point today.

diamonedsky

Not guilty; but I made someone else late :/

The next person is listening to music.
Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

Not guilty, I'm listening to a podcast instead. :P

The next person has written poetry before.

Lilias

Guilty. Criminally bad it was, too.

The next person has already celebrated their birthday this year.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Theta Sigma

Not guilty, not until November.

The next person burnt the last thing they cooked.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Mr Bigglesworth

Not Guilty.

Next person hasn't had any caffeine yet today.

CelticWings

Guilty, and probably won't have any either. Can't remember the last time I had caffeine, honestly.

The next person likes Chai tea.
...I sense there's something in the wind
That feels like tragedy's at hand...
Current posting speed - ...
Availability: Open and looking