Tablet driver

Started by Saerrael, July 24, 2011, 07:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerrael

Is there a test where I can find what is blocking my driver from loading? It looks to be something in the starting of Windows, but I'm not sure. And it's getting quite bothersome to de-install and re-install it every time I want to draw something, only to have the same thing happen again when I start windows up anew.
I've looked on the forum of the manufacturer of both the hard and software, but I only found out from that that something in win7 is blocking, not how to fix it.

Please keep in mind I'm very bad at this when answering. Thank you.

Oniya

Are you able to see any error messages when it fails to load?  Or does it flash by too fast?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Saerrael

No, it doesn't give any error messages, unfortunately.