Interest check for a group idea...(Involves Monster girls. :3)

Started by Wolfy, June 07, 2014, 05:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

Name: Atreya

Personality:
Despite being very concerned with her own prowess as a warrior, Atreya is not overly aggressive unless her back is against the wall. She might also get a little aggressive if she hasn't been satisfied for a while, but she is very happy taking a more submissive role in the bedroom. She does have her pride, and she doesn't take insults to her or her master lightly, but if the offense is verbal, the reciprocation would be verbal as well.

Kinks: Vagina, Anal, Oral, Fingering, Kissing, Snuggling, anything else I might have forgotten

Wish/Desire: To become the most powerful fighter in the world

Zeth

Zeth

Name: Vega
Appearance:

Personality:Dominant, Sneaky
Kinks: Anal, Oral, Beautiful People, Strong women.
Wish/Desire: To train the next tournament champion! Also to hump like minks along the way.

Strory Thus far, Luna's MG is a lizardman type and Vega beat her in a duel by cheating somehow. Details in development.

Vanetias

Quote from: King Serperior on June 09, 2014, 05:11:27 PM
I can't personally play myself, but I would like to offer my Monster Girl Thread for those who are playing as the monster girls   :-)

Good luck, everyone!

Usually, I dont do this often. However, since I have no choice, wana partner up with me for this game?

Zeth

Quote from: Vanetias on June 09, 2014, 08:41:37 PM

Usually, I dont do this often. However, since I have no choice, wana partner up with me for this game?

Vanetias, King Superior never joins any new role playing games. His duties as a mentor keeps him to busy. He just likes monster girls and dropped of his collection of pictures thread.

Vanetias

Vanetias

Though, not to interject, who's gona be my partner for the game?

Teo Torriatte

Pretty sure thats gonna be Wolfy himself, if I have the other pairings straight?

Vanetias

Zeth

Well, you could try using that pretty boy avatar f yours to try and scare up more players. It has worked for other lords in the past.  ;)

Vanetias

Zeth

Quote from: Vanetias on June 10, 2014, 12:18:56 AM
You sure?

Well all the other human players posted a quick profile with a picture of a sexy guy/girl they are playing. So they got paired off first. I just got lucky and pounced on Luna wen she posted she was interested.  If you posted something about the guy you wish to play, it will increase your chances of attracting a partner.  Well that is my guess at least.

Teo Torriatte

Vanetias

Just waiting for Wolfy's or other person's monster girl to post for me to take, before we start.

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Yukina

Vanetias

Maybe we can, with our characters there, post on a new thread for it?

Lynnette

I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Let's say... The end of the week? If nothing happens by then we can check who's still in and maybe set something up ourselves.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Vanetias

abandoneddolly

Yukina

Zeth

Vanetias

I believe that time has passed enough for us to start on a new one. Agreed?

Zeth

Well it is the end of the week. Anyone else want to go ahead?