Spirit of the Aztec [MUL, EX, UN]

Started by TheVillain, July 29, 2009, 10:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

A loose idea floating in my brain I'm getting out there, partly because I like the idea and partly because it will help me get over some writers block I'm having with other games.

The story centers around a mystical artifact discovered in recently unearthed Aztec ruins. Apparently belonging a small cult, the temple seems to be dedicated to the idea that there were other ways to appease the gods besides painfully cutting out the hearts of their worshipers. Essentially a cult of Aztec pacifists, at least in comparison to other Aztecs.

Among the items discovered in the temple was a tablet describing a special ceremony women could do to help appease the gods. The exact translation is difficult, but it seems the ceremony was something along the lines of the woman in question touching the tablet or being close by when another woman touched the tablet, saying something, voluntarily sequestering themselves in a nearby hut made for just that purpose, then a few days later they would be visited be a "messenger of the gods" who would have his way with the female supplicant.

Of course, being modern times "a few days" is enough time for the archeology expedition to get back to the states. . .

I put this in group because while it can be one-on-one with just the archeologist and an Aztec sex demon it can be a lot more. The archeologist, her grad students, the stewardess on the plane who happened to be nearby when they were taking another look at the tablet, a grad student's roommate, etc. There's a lot of ways to take it as well, ranging from the spirit using divine appeal to get the women to true horror movie style where the demon cuts out the hearts of all the men and women it deems ugly that happened to be too close to the tablet at the wrong time and brutally rapes the women who meet it's standards.

Thoughts?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Ivoryedge

I've actually had a fastination with aztecs for a long while. I would be interested in trying this one out.

OldSchoolGamer

Hmm...an interesting premise.  I've been looking for a story where some women move into a house with an artifact that contains an incubus.  This seems reasonably similar...enough to pique my interest.

TheVillain

Continuing this discussion here- for a bit of efficiency.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.