Aliens, Demons, Curses and More! (transformation, preg, etc)

Started by Tad, October 04, 2010, 04:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tad

Hey there, I'm Tad.  I've been a member of E for a while now, but have been less active than I'd like in the recent months.  The best way I've thought of to fix that is to finally make my own request post.  I'm a big fan of pregnancy and transformation, and am pretty willing to adopt those themes to just about any setting. I'm not very experienced at playing a male character, but I am open to playing with either males or females playing either gender.   I do have some more specific ideas that I'll list below, but I'm open to new concepts and plots all the time!  Can't wait to hear from you!

In summary:

• I enjoy having my character experience pregnancy and transformation in games, but they aren't required
  • I only play female characters, but am willing to play with any gender playing any gender
  • Writing and plot are more important to me than the sex
  • I'm open to new plot ideas and many different kinks.  Check out my On-Off or shoot me a PM if you are wondering about anything in particular
Roll of the Dice     
This is my newest and one of the most flexible plots in this list.  Basically it's a Jumanji-style game that can contain any number of interests.  I picture it involving two friends that happen across a strange board game and decide to give it a shot only to find themselves forced to continue playing it to completion.  Adventure, magic, and burgeoning love fill each round of the game, and it'll be interesting to see who can survive.... (Please note that this doesn't have to be jungle based.. it can be in any setting that we'd like, as long as it accommodates unique and dangerous changes to their world)

Breeding an Army   
The setting for this one is fairly flexible, and the ideas can be used for a fantasy, modern, or sci-fi game.  Two cultures are caught up in a conflict that has spanned decades.  A young woman has lived her entire life under this set up with her father being one of the leaders of a culture.  She's been protected and isolated to keep her from the effects of the war, but she's grown tired of it.  Finally she decides to skip out from under that protection only to be captured by the other side.  One of her protectors manages to come with her only to be caught as well.  The pair are trapped and have a spell/experiment done to them before they are able to escape.  But what happens as they head back towards their own country and the effects of their captivity begin to show?  I anticipate the story involving transformation and pregnancy with the possibility of m-preg or gender transformation if that interests you.

What I Need You to Be
When a young man has his birthday, his longtime friend decides to take him on a trip.  However, neither of them realize that this birthday has particular meaning for him.  That it would awaken a heritage that had laid dormant for generations.  Or that that heritage would grant him power over both his and other forms.

Perpetuation of the Species
Another more flexible scenario.  A creature is the last of its kind and with no way to reproduce has almost resigned itself to the extinction of its species.  But that all changes when it comes across a young woman with a distinctive scent to her.  One that lets the creature realize she would be the perfect host for its next generation.  All she needs is a little... alteration.

Call of the Wild
Two strangers wake up in a barren cell, having no recollection of their past.  Every few hours, one of them is dragged from their prison and subjected to terrible experiments that seem to serve no purpose.  But what happens when they discover they are slowly beginning to change, and that the alterations are leaving them less than human?

Birth of a Goddess
I read a story several years ago in which the Greek gods were actually humans that fate chose to become something more.  I'd love to apply that to a game.  A young woman lives a normal life (in whichever time period we decide), only to have strange events begin occurring around her.  She then either entrusts her growing secret to a friend or meets an insistent stranger who seems to know her secret.  Either way, she finds out very quickly that her new powers come with new risk.  An organization exists to capture the reborn deities in their weakened state and use them to their own devices.  Now the girl and her companion must fight and flee until she can fully claim her destiny.

Strange New World
Two characters accidentally crash land on an uncharted planet.  Through their explorations, they stumble across a new species and are stunned to find that their 'magic' rivals the technology the pair's race has.  But when they try to escape and tell the universe about the reclusive race, they learn the race itself might not be the unique one.  Instead, its the species that's formed a symbiotic relationship with them, and is now looking to widen its spread.

???
In the modern world, magic seems like nothing more than an old wive's tale.  Something to keep those foolish enough to believe in it in line.  So when a very rare and even more valuable object is displayed in the local museum, two thieves don't worry at all about the rumors of a curse.  Of course, their opinions might soon change... (Envisioning this one to include transformation and pregnancy, but what types are open to discussion)

Pictures to inspire:
http://pictures.hentai-foundry.com/t/Trystalk/31548.jpg
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Chrystal

Hi... I'd LOVE to do "Taming the dragon"

I love dragons and I think they are wonderful, magnificent beasts.

Your scenario is one of the most original draconic ideas I've ever come across. I love the idea of changing into a dragon.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Callie Del Noire

Heh, I like the idea of revisiting one of our old games.. the wishing stick game as a solo rather than as a group.

Tad

Chrystal
I appreciate your kind appreciation of the Taming the Dragon idea.  Unfortunately, I was hoping to play the dragon in that one.  Since we both have an interest in transformation I'm not sure that particular story will work out.  However, several of the other stories have the potential to have two transforming characters and would work for a draconic transformation.  Would you be interested in any of those?

Callie Del Noire
I enjoyed that game as well.  Please send me a PM on how you'd like to see it adapted to a solo, and we can definitely chat about it!

Chrystal

Quote from: Tad on October 05, 2010, 08:13:35 PM
Chrystal
I appreciate your kind appreciation of the Taming the Dragon idea.  Unfortunately, I was hoping to play the dragon in that one.  Since we both have an interest in transformation I'm not sure that particular story will work out.  However, several of the other stories have the potential to have two transforming characters and would work for a draconic transformation.  Would you be interested in any of those?

Well, I would be happy to play the knight instead. I really like the idea, and I would hate to see it wasted on someone who posts one-liners or abandons it after three posts! (I promise to do neither of those!)

Besides, I also love Modern Myth & Magic stories like this one.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Tad

If you are willing to play the male knight, I'd be up for trying it.  Send me a PM about any specific plot points you'd like to include.

Chrystal

Can't I play a female knight? <.< >.>

Tad

Oh.... I hadn't considered that possibility.  We could work out a female knight and a female dragon, if that's what you'd prefer.

Chrystal

Absolutely... It's midnight here and I have work in the morning, so I'll give the character some thought and PM you.

Actually, I have some ideas now, and if I leave them they will fade away in the night.

Tad

Tad

Callie Del Noire

Chrystal

Tad, baby!

I'd love to do either of the last two - Call of the Wild or Birth of a Goddess with you!

Tad

Tad

Updated the taken status, deleted picture plots, and removed "Taming the Dragon" (due to permanent taken status)