The City of Darkest Nights - Gotham City - Temporarily Closed!

Started by Lady Lunarius, June 12, 2014, 08:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaisude

this looks pretty interesting. I have an idea in my head for a character. Though it's been 3 years since I've even had a muse so I will see. Really good intro and idea though really drew me in.

Black Howling

Quote from: Kaisude on July 03, 2014, 10:40:55 PM
this looks pretty interesting. I have an idea in my head for a character. Though it's been 3 years since I've even had a muse so I will see. Really good intro and idea though really drew me in.

Three years is a long time! Glad to see we have caught your attention, and I'm anxious to see what you might come up with.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: TheVillain on July 02, 2014, 12:57:39 PM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
How's this for an OC?

== Character Bio ==
== Personal Information ==
Legal Name: Kaoru Yuu
Alias: 夜の蜘蛛 [Rough Translation: "The Night Spider"] AKA "The Ninja"
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Part of Gotham Residing In: A Dojo/Apartment in a particularly bad part of Downtown

== Physical Description ==
Kaoru is said to seem to stand taller then he actually does, a tribute to his posture and obvious training. At least its obvious to anyone who has had extensive training themselves. Obviously Japanese by ancestry he has taken to wearing his hair long as a sign of his relaxing of some of his older attitudes, and so that his milky eyes aren't immediately obvious. Blind since childhood, he is often seen with a blind man's cane if he rarely actually needs it. Not all of his old attitudes have been relaxed obviously, his physique has been described as looking like he wasn't born so much as cut out of rock. That killer edge is still there though, as when he teaches his classes he gets deadly serious.

== Persona ==
A relaxed immigrant that's done very well getting into the Melting Pot that is America. Speaks English and Japanese with seeming equal skill, though in truth his Japanese is said to be nothing short of poetic. He goes to coffee shops, he chats with policemen on the street, he helps out in his neighborhood - until he's on the clock. He sheds the relaxed attitude entirely when teaching self-defense classes - there he's said to be one of the toughest teachers in Gotham, and the most rewarding.

To anyone in the know about the League of Shadows, it's almost like he's giving just ordinary citizens certain select Shadow-Assassin lessons to teach them to defend themselves. Suspiciously so...

== Key Skills ==
Expert Martial Artist (Ninjutsu, Shaolin Kung Fu, League of Shadows) - Kaoru is considered a world class martial artist in at least two major martial arts forms and would be considered one in the third as well if its existence was publicly acknowledged.
Old World and Improvised Weapons - Kaoru is also highly trained in the use of weapons traditionally associated with Shinobi Warriors. Though he does far better with the Melee ones then the thrown ones. He's also picked up a surprising amount of skill at just using ordinary objects around him as melee weapons, especially his cane.
Detective - While nowhere near Batman's level, he can easily keep up with a police detective and is rumored to do odd jobs as an unlicensed PI in his community.

== Advantages ==
Sensory Adaptation - Kaoru has been blind since early childhood, and while the old legend about the other senses gaining superhuman sharpness is just a myth his brain has compensated. His other senses aren't superhumanly sharp but from practice and his brain adapting to his blindness all of his other senses are significantly sharper and more sensitive then a normal person's.
Shadow Warrior - While other combatants experience at least some drop in proficiency when the local environment is too dark to see clearly, Kaoru actually becomes a better fighter when the local environment is too dark for normal vision. Forced to adapt his fighting style to perpetual darkness he can use it to his advantage far better then most.
Body Language Analysis - Nowhere to the level of Lady Shiva or Batman, but Kaoru can read body language to some degree if they're doing something particularly loud, quiet, or aggressive. He knows Bruce Wayne is not nearly the idle playboy he makes out to be and while he doesn't know that Bruce Wayne IS Batman he would probably figure it out nearly instantly if he ever was within hearing range of Batman fighting someone - especially if he was the opponent.
High Physical Abilities - He isn't the strongest, fastest, or toughest human on the planet but he is at or near peak human in all categories.
High Pain Threshold - Kaoru can absorb a surprising amount of damage and still be an effective combatant.

== Disadvantages ==
Blindness - Kaoru has been physically blind since early childhood, and while he has overcome this in many ways he has by no means overcome this in all.
Death Wish - Kaoru believes that he's living on borrowed time, and that his death in the near future is all but certain. The League of Shadows might think he's dead but they probably have figured out the truth. As cliche as it sounds to him the only question is if he'll have an honorable death when the time comes.
Womanizer - Part of his determination to get as much as he can out of what time he has left has been to sleep with as many women as he can. It's not a wise choice and he knows it, but he does it anyway.

== Background ==
Kaoru Yuu was born in Osaka, Japan to a father that unfortunately owed gambling money to the Yakuza. When the Yakuza started getting forceful with his father to pay up, one time they couldn't find his father but they could find him - so they put industrial grade bleach into Kaoru's eyes. Blinded for life, it would give his father the push he needed to do the right thing. He'd stand up to the Yakuza and work with the police to bring them down.

Which, needless to say, got them killed. Both of Kaoru's parents would of been murdered in front of his eyes if those eyes still worked. Instead he heard the shots, the gasps for breath, smelled the gunpowder...

Anger, rage, grief - a stranger claiming to be Kaoru's uncle offered an outlet for these things and a path to Vengeance in the art of the Shinobi. His blindness and young age meant at first meant that it took him more time to learn even the basics but when he started getting them the pace sped up faster and faster. Soon the blind ninjutsu master reaped bloody vengeance on his parent's murderers, which earned him the nickname "夜の蜘蛛" (or roughly "The Night Spider" in English) in the Japanese underworld and got him the attention of the League of Shadows.

They took him in, trained him their ways - swore to turn him into an instrument of vengeance against those who murder parents and blind children, and the League of Shadows delivered on that promise several times over. Kaoru embraced the life and the League for years, a killer vigilante who acted all over the world. But as a member of the League of Shadows, Kaoru had been blinded in more way then one. He was fine with killing individual murderers, but there were lines we found he wasn't willing to cross like the plans to destroy the city of Gotham - innocent and murderer alike.

When Bruce Wayne destroyed that training camp of the League of Shadows, to Koaru it was a blessing. Able to use it to fake his own death, Kaoru wandered the mountains seeking either death or a sign to continue and he found it in a hidden Shaolin Temple. There he learned a lesson neither his parents, his Ninjutsu master, nor the League of Shadows was able to teach him - he learned some measure of peace with himself.

He left the temple soon after, knowing that while he can master the physical skills of Shaolin Kung Fu quickly the spiritual lessons would forever be beyond his reach. Wandering again, he was hearing stories about this "Batman" of Gotham City that stopped the League plans. Curious, he would get a boat to come over.

He'd get a job at the Blade And Soul Dojo in Downtown Gotham, helping teach classes despite his at the time relatively poor grasp of English. A grasp that got better as his own classes got more popular. You went to the other teachers at the Blade And Soul to get physically fit, he was the one that taught you to defend yourself against abusive boyfriends and whole gangs at once. His grasp of English got better too - just in time for Chelsea.

He'd heard one of his students mention it to her friends. Brenda Wing's roommate at Gotham State, a Chelsea Saunders, was found in Trillium Park - brutally raped and left for dead. Brenda even claimed to know who was responsible but wasn't going to tell the police out of fear. What she didn't realize is that she didn't tell the police - she told someone much worse. Yes, he had learned some level of peace from the Shaolin Monks - but only some.

The gang that attacked Chelsea was found at the entrance of Trillium Park - and anyone who had been in Japan during the "Night Spider" attacks would of seen how much it looked like the work of that vigilante save that the victims were still alive. Thoroughly broken, bleeding, and at best if they ever walk again it'll be with a cane but their hearts were still beating. And they weren't the first. The "Night Spider" is alive and well it seems and now prowls the streets of Gotham instead of Osaka. In Gotham, when one hears the word Vigilante they think of the Batman - how will Gothamites react to the news of vigilante attacks that look like the Batman has become more brutal? Like he still doesn't kill - but now he's willing to surprise you with just how much the human body can survive? And what happens when people start figuring out that he's someone else entirely?

== Character Extras ==
Face Claim: Rain
Ons and Offs: Group Sex, Oral Sex, Dirty Talk

After it being discussed with you and the other GMs in regards to some of the issues that were raised, and changes that were agreed to, I approve.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: TheVillain on July 07, 2014, 08:33:52 AM
Sweet, let me know when I can start slinging posts. :P

As you have 2 approvals feel free to start now.

I don't have any more work until Saturday after tonight so I'll be catching up on the wiki and everything else very soon. Just kinda been drained mentally lately. Lol.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Black Howling

== Character Bio ==
Legal Name: Oliver Queen
Alias: Green Arrow, Arrow, The Hood
Part of Gotham Residing In: One of the Only Penthouse apartments in Downtown Gotham

Oliver stands at 6'1 inches tall, with a ripped and toned body. When in his tailored suits, it's difficult to guess he'd have such a toned form beneath them. Of course his defined abs and chest aren't the only thing those suits hide. They also hide the scars that run over his chest, abdomen and over his back and sides. According to the doctors he has scar tissue over roughly twenty percent of his body. He also has two tattoos. One a symbol defining him as a rank ranking officer in the Russian mafia. The other a specific Dragon tattoo of somewhat mysterious origin and meaning.

== Persona ==
Both Oliver Queen and his alter ego Green Arrow have a strong intensity to them. Though some would say that is where the similarities end. Oliver is viewed as a fun loving, prodigal son. A rebel who's yet to shuck off the responsibilities and take head of the family business. In truth, such a choice is merely so he can keep up his secret identity as the Vigilante. He's not split, he knows both sides. He is both sides. The brooding, goal focused hunter that was forged on the island. But then, other people can't know that.

== Key Skills ==
  • Expert Fighter: Oliver Queen wasn't alone on that island. He had a highly skilled mentor, and while he still doesn't know where he learned what he did. He taught Oliver all he could about close quarters combat. He's quite skilled in a strange form of mixed martial arts, as well as using his long range weapons in close range.
  • Hunter: It was more then his mentor's training. It was a fact of life. He's learned to blend in, stalk and generally hunt damn near like an animal with human intellect. A scary thing indeed.
  • Inventor: The mixture of the various drop outs in engineering classes, mixed with learning to craft his own weapons and ammo on the island have made a ludicrously effective combination. He's managed to create arrows and other devices to help him immensely in his crusade against corruption.
  • Archery Master: He's capable of all but impossible shots. If it's anywhere near possible, he can make the shot; and then perform something miraculous with it.
  • Intuitive: He's by no means a detective or investigator, but his time in the wilds have honed his senses to a very sharp level. They also allow him to think outside the box, and notice small details other's can't. While a huge asset, this often isn't much use without a contact that can connect the dots he finds.

== Advantages ==
  • High Pain Threshold: Years on the island, mixed with going through torture without speaking has made sure that Oliver doesn't feel pain like most people do.
  • Naturally Deceptive: Calling Oliver a compulsive liar wouldn't be accurate. The man who took advantage of women as a hobby in his youth has turned into someone that can lie without even feeling it.
  • Intelligence: Oliver has little in the way of actual education, but after everything he's a borderline genius. Not able to connect from a-d, but he often seems damn close.
  • Physically fit: Oliver is in peak human condition due to his time on the island, and a rigid workout after he got back.
  • Resources: He is a billionaire.

== Disadvantages ==
  • Emotional: Oliver never learned to disconnect himself. And is prone to emotional outbursts in the wrong setting.
  • Damaged: It goes beyond the torture and killing on the Island. Oliver has seen that a lot of blood stains his hands since then. Not all of it the guilty.
  • Instincts: Part of him has never adjusted to being back to society. Sometimes his instincts aren't always good. Like when a friend pats him on the shoulder unexpectedly.
  • Playboy: He's changed, but the old Oliver still peaks his head out on occasion. This can be a distraction that ranges from a romp to nights out late drinking when he should be on mission.
    == Background ==
    Oliver's history up until the island was special. But only short bus style. He was the classic rich boy, worked out for the girls and dated a stream of them. Hell he even brought of a pair of sister's into the mix. Left his girlfriend at home while he took her sister on a 'vacation' on his yacht. There was plenty of debauchery that followed. But tragedy struck. A rigged ship wreck came later, and Oliver had to rely on himself rather then other people as he went through it. His father died, the woman he'd taken to the island died. It was just him.

Horrors came after that, and they are horrors he's not willing to talk about. But on the island he learned to fight to survive. It's known he wasn't alone, the scars alone tell this story. He was beaten and tortured but between his father's last words and what he experienced, he found a purpose in life. Five years later he got off the island. His time there having tempered him. But still it wasn't complete. He remembered his mentors tale of the demon. An organisation that was beyond touching by most people. Even as he followed it in Starling city, he watched it's 'dead' movements after the batman supposedly killed it's leader.

It's been years since then. And here Oliver sees The Demons movement. It's going to Gotham, and he knows only The Demons Head could have provoked it. So for the first time, he leaves battling the corruption of Starling City and it's enemies. They'll live for a tenday as he eradicates the true Evil. The man known as Ra's Al Ghul.

== Character Extras ==
    Face Claim: Stephen Amell
    Ons and Offs: He's a wild one in bed. Look toward the medium to 'extreme' are in my O/O

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on July 08, 2014, 12:08:00 AM
== Character Bio ==
Part of Gotham Residing In: One of the Only Penthouse apartments in Downtown Gotham

== Persona ==
Both Oliver Queen and his alter ego Green Arrow have a strong intensity to them. Though some would say that is where the similarities end. Oliver is viewed as a fun loving, prodigal son. A rebel who's yet to shuck off the responsibilities and take head of the family business. In truth, such a choice is merely so he can keep up his secret identity as the Vigilante. He's not split, he knows both sides. He is both sides. The brooding, goal focused hunter that was forged on the island. But then, other people can't know that.

== Key Skills ==
  • Expert Fighter: Oliver Queen wasn't alone on that island. He had a highly skilled mentor, and while he still doesn't know where he learned what he did. He taught Oliver all he could about close quarters combat. He's quite skilled in a strange form of mixed martial arts, as well as using his long range weapons in close range.
  • Hunter: It was more then his mentor's training. It was a fact of life. He's learned to blend in, stalk and generally hunt damn near like an animal with human intellect. A scary thing indeed.
  • Inventor: The mixture of the various drop outs in engineering classes, mixed with learning to craft his own weapons and ammo on the island have made a ludicrously effective combination. He's managed to create arrows and other devices to help him immensely in his crusade against corruption.
  • Archery Master: He's capable of all but impossible shots. If it's anywhere near possible, he can make the shot; and then perform something miraculous with it.
  • Intuitive: He's by no means a detective or investigator, but his time in the wilds have honed his senses to a very sharp level. They also allow him to think outside the box, and notice small details other's can't. While a huge asset, this often isn't much use without a contact that can connect the dots he finds.

== Advantages ==
  • High Pain Threshold: Years on the island, mixed with going through torture without speaking has made sure that Oliver doesn't feel pain like most people do.
  • Naturally Deceptive: Calling Oliver a compulsive liar wouldn't be accurate. The man who took advantage of women as a hobby in his youth has turned into someone that can lie without even feeling it.
  • Intelligence: Oliver has little in the way of actual education, but after everything he's a borderline genius. Not able to connect from a-d, but he often seems damn close.
  • Physically fit: Oliver is in peak human condition due to his time on the island, and a rigid workout after he got back.

== Disadvantages ==
  • Emotional: Oliver never learned to disconnect himself. And is prone to emotional outbursts in the wrong setting.
  • Damaged: It goes beyond the torture and killing on the Island. Oliver has seen that a lot of blood stains his hands since then. Not all of it the guilty.
  • Instincts: Part of him has never adjusted to being back to society. Sometimes his instincts aren't always good. Like when a friend pats him on the shoulder unexpectedly.
  • Playboy: He's changed, but the old Oliver still peaks his head out on occasion. This can be a distraction that ranges from a romp to nights out late drinking when he should be on mission.
    == Background ==
    Oliver's history up until the island was special. But only short bus style. He was the classic rich boy, worked out for the girls and dated a stream of them. Hell he even brought of a pair of sister's into the mix. Left his girlfriend at home while he took her sister on a 'vacation' on his yacht. There was plenty of debauchery that followed. But tragedy struck. A rigged ship wreck came later, and Oliver had to rely on himself rather then other people as he went through it. His father died, the woman he'd taken to the island died. It was just him.

Horrors came after that, and they are horrors he's not willing to talk about. But on the island he learned to fight to survive. It's known he wasn't alone, the scars alone tell this story. He was beaten and tortured but between his father's last words and what he experienced, he found a purpose in life. Five years later he got off the island. His time there having tempered him. But still it wasn't complete. He remembered his mentors tale of the demon. An organisation that was beyond touching by most people. Even as he followed it in Starling city, he watched it's 'dead' movements after the batman supposedly killed it's leader.

It's been years since then. And here Oliver sees The Demons movement. It's going to Gotham, and he knows only The Demons Head could have provoked it. So for the first time, he leaves battling the corruption of Starling City and it's enemies. They'll live for a tenday as he eradicates the true Evil. The man known as Ra's Al Ghul.

== Character Extras ==
    Ons and Offs: He's a wild one in bed. Look toward the medium to 'extreme' are in my O/O
I approve.!!!!
LaLu's Delicious treats!

GnothiSeauton

== Character Bio ==

== Persona ==

== Key Skills ==

== Advantages ==

== Disadvantages ==
    == Background ==

== Character Extras ==
Approved by me!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Lady Lunarius

Ok I'm sorry Gnothi I love you...I do but I'm changing my mind....I'm going to have to change a face claim for now. >.>

Just cause...I has a new love....and her name is .....Emily Bett Rickards

LaLu's Delicious treats!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on July 09, 2014, 01:23:50 PM
Ok I'm sorry Gnothi I love you...I do but I'm changing my mind....I'm going to have to change a face claim for now. >.>

Just cause...I has a new love....and her name is .....Emily Bett Rickards

No problem, darling.

Changes have been made.

Seeking New Stories

Lady Lunarius

Oliver Queen
== Character Bio ==

== Persona ==

== Key Skills ==

== Advantages ==

== Disadvantages ==
    == Background ==

== Character Extras ==

I'm so taking back my approval of Oliver Queen....sneaky asshat...

I need details on those abs, that ass and package and more!!! How dare you deny me such mental images. *Sobs*

Where's the physical description at?
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Lady Lunarius

With the exception of pictures all characters should be in the wiki and listed on the second post of the ooc and recruitment. If you don't see your character let me know.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on July 09, 2014, 07:53:34 PM
Oliver Queen

I need details on those abs, that ass and package and more!!! How dare you deny me such mental images. *Sobs*

Sneaky sneaky indeed

Seeking New Stories

Black Howling

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on July 09, 2014, 07:53:34 PM
Oliver Queen

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 09, 2014, 08:47:21 PM
Sneaky sneaky indeed

Sorry... swore I'd already added those in when Blade mentioned it to me on the first night. Fixed now. >_>

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Black Howling on July 09, 2014, 10:37:00 PM
Sorry... swore I'd already added those in when Blade mentioned it to me on the first night. Fixed now. >_>

Now I can approve.  Again.

Seeking New Stories

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

GnothiSeauton

A little update on the current numbers, for those who have inquired...

Male Characters:  17
Female Characters:  14
Canon Characters:  21
Original Characters:  10

Seeking New Stories

Black Howling

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 10, 2014, 09:18:17 PM
A little update on the current numbers, for those who have inquired...

Male Characters:  17
Female Characters:  14
Canon Characters:  21
Original Characters:  10
the female to male ratio doesn't surprise me.

Lady Lunarius

== Character Bio ==
Legal Name: Felicity Meghan Smoak
Alias:N/A
Sexuality: Hetero
Part of Gotham Residing In: With Oliver Queen One of the Only Penthouse apartments in Downtown Gotham

At 5'5" Felicity is a thin ball of awkward energy. Her long blond hair is usually kept tied back away from her eyes while she works. Usually her cool blue gaze is hidden behind thick framed glasses. She tends to lean more towards a classier style of dress when at work, though when working in the Arrow Cave she has a more relaxed style. On dates, and there haven't been many she goes for a much more casual appearance. Preferring the best buger joint to anything overly fancy.

== Persona ==

Awkward. Genius. Low filter. Felicity has a habit of just saying what comes to mind. Things ranging from wildly inappropriate, to completely helpful. To say she's a bit antisocial would be a mild understatement. She loves her computers, she loves a challenge, and can't stand leaving a puzzle unsolved. She is easily the reason why Oliver has his head on his shoulders most the time. Her sense of justice, and his vary at time but in the end their goals are the same. She's not afraid to stand up to Oliver like a lot of people are, she'll happily tell him if he's being an idiot. She's also very sensitive about her equipment, and her skills. If she feels she's being over shadowed in her own domain she tends to shut down and push even Oliver away.

== Key Skills ==

*'''Computer Operations Expert'''
*'''Computer Programming Expert'''
*'''Computer Hacking Expert'''
*'''Slight of hand''' Growing up in Vegas has its perks.
*'''Slipping cuffs/Ropes etc...''' The last four years with Oliver he has taught her a few tricks.
*'''Experienced Kick-boxer''' Between Oliver and Mr. Diggle they've taught her to defend herself and a little more.

== Advantages ==

*'''Eidetic Memory''' She can remember things off the top of her head that she has read or heard or researched.
*'''Honest Face''' No one would give her a second glance if she lied out right to them, saying the lie is one that is easily believable. She just has one of those faces.
*'''Genius Level Intellect'''

== Disadvantages ==

*'''Bad Sight''' She's all but useless without her glasses.
*'''Compulsive Babbler''' Sometimes she just can't shut up.
*'''Socially Awkward'''
*'''Squeamish'''
*'''Workaholic'''

== Background ==

Felicity doesn't like to talk about her past much. What little of it she's told Oliver is sad really. Her father left her and her mother when she was young, and her mother worked as a cocktail waitress in Vegas to support them. She attended MIT as a way to get out of the life her mother had. Wanting more for herself. When she first started working for Queen Consolidate she was just in the background, making a point to not get noticed. Just living her life. When Walter Steele (Oliver's Step-Father) and Oliver Queen started to use her expertise is when her life started to get more interesting.

She found herself dragged into Oliver's secret life, and Walter's need to find out what his wife was hiding. When Walter went missing, and she joined Oliver's crusade against those in his father's book, well, she found purpose. She found friends. In the years she's worked for Oliver she's been steadfast and loyal, despite swearing she'd get out the moment they found Walter. She never did. It never crossed her mind. Leaving. She was in too deep with Oliver at this point. Wanting to help him find other ways to deal with the people in his fathers books, other ways than killing.

== Character Extras ==
Face Claim: Emily Bett Rickards
Ons and Offs: She's a romantic. Though not the type to enjoy an evening at a high class restaurant every night. She is more down to earth and enjoys an awesome burger joint, though her work with Oliver leaves much to be desired in the romance department.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Black Howling

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on July 10, 2014, 11:42:42 PM
== Character Bio ==
Part of Gotham Residing In: With Oliver Queen One of the Only Penthouse apartments in Downtown Gotham

At 5'5" Felicity is a thin ball of awkward energy. Her long blond hair is usually kept tied back away from her eyes while she works. Usually her cool blue gaze is hidden behind thick framed glasses. She tends to lean more towards a classier style of dress when at work, though when working in the Arrow Cave she has a more relaxed style. On dates, and there haven't been many she goes for a much more casual appearance. Preferring the best buger joint to anything overly fancy.

== Persona ==

Awkward. Genius. Low filter. Felicity has a habit of just saying what comes to mind. Things ranging from wildly inappropriate, to completely helpful. To say she's a bit antisocial would be a mild understatement. She loves her computers, she loves a challenge, and can't stand leaving a puzzle unsolved. She is easily the reason why Oliver has his head on his shoulders most the time. Her sense of justice, and his vary at time but in the end their goals are the same. She's not afraid to stand up to Oliver like a lot of people are, she'll happily tell him if he's being an idiot. She's also very sensitive about her equipment, and her skills. If she feels she's being over shadowed in her own domain she tends to shut down and push even Oliver away.

== Key Skills ==

*'''Slipping cuffs/Ropes etc...''' The last four years with Oliver he has taught her a few tricks.
*'''Experienced Kick-boxer''' Between Oliver and Mr. Diggle they've taught her to defend herself and a little more.

== Advantages ==

*'''Eidetic Memory''' She can remember things off the top of her head that she has read or heard or researched.
*'''Honest Face''' No one would give her a second glance if she lied out right to them, saying the lie is one that is easily believable. She just has one of those faces.

== Disadvantages ==

*'''Socially Awkward'''
*'''Squeamish'''
*'''Workaholic'''

== Background ==

Felicity doesn't like to talk about her past much. What little of it she's told Oliver is sad really. Her father left her and her mother when she was young, and her mother worked as a cocktail waitress in Vegas to support them. She attended MIT as a way to get out of the life her mother had. Wanting more for herself. When she first started working for Queen Consolidate she was just in the background, making a point to not get noticed. Just living her life. When Walter Steele (Oliver's Step-Father) and Oliver Queen started to use her expertise is when her life started to get more interesting.

She found herself dragged into Oliver's secret life, and Walter's need to find out what his wife was hiding. When Walter went missing, and she joined Oliver's crusade against those in his father's book, well, she found purpose. She found friends. In the years she's worked for Oliver she's been steadfast and loyal, despite swearing she'd get out the moment they found Walter. She never did. It never crossed her mind. Leaving. She was in too deep with Oliver at this point. Wanting to help him find other ways to deal with the people in his fathers books, other ways than killing.

== Character Extras ==
Ons and Offs: She's a romantic. Though not the type to enjoy an evening at a high class restaurant every night. She is more down to earth and enjoys an awesome burger joint, though her work with Oliver leaves much to be desired in the romance department.

Approved!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on July 10, 2014, 11:42:42 PM
Felicity
== Character Bio ==

== Persona ==

== Key Skills ==

== Advantages ==

== Disadvantages ==

*'''Socially Awkward'''
*'''Squeamish'''
*'''Workaholic'''

== Background ==

== Character Extras ==

Hm...

I have some major issues with this.  Namely, this isn't Tom Hiddleston.

But I *guess* I could let it slide. :P

I kid.  Approved!

Seeking New Stories

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 11, 2014, 01:18:15 AM
Hm...

I have some major issues with this.  Namely, this isn't Tom Hiddleston.

But I *guess* I could let it slide. :P

I kid.  Approved!

Ah yes. I expected that'd be an issue. But I still love you.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

TheVillain

And something a little more canon, but not much. :P

== Character Bio ==
Legal Name: Dr. Victor Fries
Alias: Mr. Freeze
Part of Gotham Residing In: Midtown

Victor is not what one would call an imposing man. A short man with a look that seemed notoriously harmless he'd blend right in with a crowd if he had too. His hair mostly gray, occasionally a childish smile will appear on his face like everything is going to be better one day. It's when he's not smiling that something appears to be wrong with Mr. Freeze. The anger of Victor isn't a bright, fiery rage that explodes in the night air around him. The Anger and Rage of Mr. Freeze is a quiet, icy glare that doesn't stop until it's glacial strength grinds away everything in front of it into powder.

== Persona ==
To meet Victor is to at first see a sad widower just trying to get on with his life with a bit of a smile. It's public record that he's a survivor of a lab accident that killed several other people including his wife. His wife, many of his friends - all killed in a tragic, senseless accident in his own cryogenics lab at GothCorp. But when something stirs up his anger, the mask of the sad man trying to smile again drops and a cold, ruthless man takes its place. That may be why he's so dangerous - it's so unexpected.

== Key Skills ==
Genius - Dr. Victor Fries is a brilliant scientist. With PhD's in Biochemistry and Biophysics with a specialty in cryogenics he's considered one of the most brilliant minds to come out of Gotham State University.

== Advantages ==
Gadgets - Mr. Freeze is an excellent engineer with a vast array of gadgets of his own making.
Heart of Ice - A man obsessed with revenge, his rage however is a slow, icy anger instead of something quick and explosive. This lets him take the slower, more patient approach and makes him harder to spot.
The Mask - While he's actually become a revenge obsessed shell of a man he can convincingly show the world the face of a sad widower that's trying to move on with a smile on his face.
Cold Hand of Fate - Victor Fries doesn't look it, but his willpower since the accident has become nigh unbreakable.

== Disadvantages ==
Physically Average - Victor has had no real training in combat. Physically fit enough to run away if he has too he has to rely on his wits and gadgets in a fight.
Upstanding Citizen - Until recently, Victor Fries had no reason to break the law - let alone interact with the criminal underworld. When interacting with other criminals he often shows that he has little experience.
Frozen Vengeance - Victor Fries lives for revenge now. His goals toward the destruction of his enemies are always striven for. When he can, he exacts his revenge using cold temperatures like spraying victims with liquid nitrogen to break their skin. Ice becomes a common theme, thanks to how his wife died. She froze to death too, and now he's going to make her killers experience the same if not worse.

== Background ==
Victor Fries never was the most social of children. Born to wealthy if emotionally distant parents, the only times he warmly recalls spending with them are making the first snow man every year after the first hard snow. His grandfather was slightly warmer and would often take Victor out with him on his job, delivering ice to butcher shops. The ability of cold to preserve meat would fascinate him.

Now it is true that when he was a young boy he did freeze animals around the neighborhood but that wasn't the whole story. He fully intended to thaw them out- those weren't the cries for help from a budding psychopath but those were genuine experiments of a budding scientist. If he had known he would accomplish nothing but sorrow he wouldn't of done it. To his parents and the child psychologist, he came of as a bit psychotic and was sent to a boarding school as a result.

It ended up being for the best. His studies would end up getting him a free ride at Gotham State, which led to the three most important days of his life. The first would be meeting his advisor and discussing his theories on cryostasis which would lead him on a path to being Gotham State's youngest ever PhD in Molecular Biology. The second would be when he took a few hours break from his PhD research by going with some other grad students to the frozen lake, there he met fellow a Gotham State U student, an education major on a figure skating scholarship named Nora Smithy. The third would be the day they handed him his PhD, because that was also the day he asked Nora to marry him. She said yes.

They decided on a wedding date of December 21st, the Winter Solstace, and they had years of happy wedded bliss when tragedy struck. Nora was diagnosed with MacGregor's Syndrome- a 5 stage fatal blood disease that was believed to be uncurable. As Nora's condition got worse and worse Victor got more and more desperate, even stealing resources and equipment from his employers at GothCorp to complete research to keep his wife alive. He even found cures for the first 2 of the 5 stages but time was running out. In the end, he did what felt like was ripping his own heart out. On December 21st, he and his dying Nora officially renewed their vows then he put Nora into an experimental Cryogenic Stasis Chamber.

GothCorp CEO Ferris Boyle didn't see it that way. Instead of seeing lovers fighting death and time themselves to stay together, he saw an uppity wage slave who needed to be taken down a peg. Soon after Nora's stasis was stabilized he barged into the lab and began wrecking equipment, and in the resulting explosion he killed several people including shattering Nora's stasis. Dying in half-frozen agony, her death would lead to the birth of Mr. Freeze.

The courts pinned the blame for the accident on Victor, pointing to the original resource misuse. Boyle paid them off, he knows they did. It was only a miracle that his expensive lawyer and a sympathetic jury managed to keep him out of jail. Boyle had literally gotten away with murdering his wife and several of their friends - and the icy path to revenge has begun.

== Character Extras ==
Face Claim: Martin Freeman
Ons and Offs: Oral, Vaginal, Dirty Talk
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Lady Lunarius

Mr. Freeze
Quote from: TheVillain on July 14, 2014, 12:30:54 PM

== Character Bio ==

Victor is not what one would call an imposing man. A short man with a look that seemed notoriously harmless he'd blend right in with a crowd if he had too. His hair mostly gray, occasionally a childish smile will appear on his face like everything is going to be better one day. It's when he's not smiling that something appears to be wrong with Mr. Freeze. The anger of Victor isn't a bright, fiery rage that explodes in the night air around him. The Anger and Rage of Mr. Freeze is a quiet, icy glare that doesn't stop until it's glacial strength grinds away everything in front of it into powder.

== Persona ==
To meet Victor is to at first see a sad widower just trying to get on with his life with a bit of a smile. It's public record that he's a survivor of a lab accident that killed several other people including his wife. His wife, many of his friends - all killed in a tragic, senseless accident in his own cryogenics lab at GothCorp. But when something stirs up his anger, the mask of the sad man trying to smile again drops and a cold, ruthless man takes its place. That may be why he's so dangerous - it's so unexpected.

== Key Skills ==
Genius - Dr. Victor Fries is a brilliant scientist. With PhD's in Biochemistry and Biophysics with a specialty in cryogenics he's considered one of the most brilliant minds to come out of Gotham State University.

== Advantages ==
Gadgets - Mr. Freeze is an excellent engineer with a vast array of gadgets of his own making.
Heart of Ice - A man obsessed with revenge, his rage however is a slow, icy anger instead of something quick and explosive. This lets him take the slower, more patient approach and makes him harder to spot.
The Mask - While he's actually become a revenge obsessed shell of a man he can convincingly show the world the face of a sad widower that's trying to move on with a smile on his face.
Cold Hand of Fate - Victor Fries doesn't look it, but his willpower since the accident has become nigh unbreakable.

== Disadvantages ==
Physically Average - Victor has had no real training in combat. Physically fit enough to run away if he has too he has to rely on his wits and gadgets in a fight.
Upstanding Citizen - Until recently, Victor Fries had no reason to break the law - let alone interact with the criminal underworld. When interacting with other criminals he often shows that he has little experience.
Frozen Vengeance - Victor Fries lives for revenge now. His goals toward the destruction of his enemies are always striven for. When he can, he exacts his revenge using cold temperatures like spraying victims with liquid nitrogen to break their skin. Ice becomes a common theme, thanks to how his wife died. She froze to death too, and now he's going to make her killers experience the same if not worse.

== Background ==
Victor Fries never was the most social of children. Born to wealthy if emotionally distant parents, the only times he warmly recalls spending with them are making the first snow man every year after the first hard snow. His grandfather was slightly warmer and would often take Victor out with him on his job, delivering ice to butcher shops. The ability of cold to preserve meat would fascinate him.

Now it is true that when he was a young boy he did freeze animals around the neighborhood but that wasn't the whole story. He fully intended to thaw them out- those weren't the cries for help from a budding psychopath but those were genuine experiments of a budding scientist. If he had known he would accomplish nothing but sorrow he wouldn't of done it. To his parents and the child psychologist, he came of as a bit psychotic and was sent to a boarding school as a result.

It ended up being for the best. His studies would end up getting his a free ride at Gotham State, which led to the three most important days of his life. The first would be meeting his advisor and discussing his theories on cryostasis which would lead him on a path to being Gotham State's youngest ever PhD in Molecular Biology. The second would be when he took a few hours break from his PhD research by going with some other grad students to the frozen lake, there he met fellow a Gotham State U student, an education major on a figure skating scholarship named Nora Smithy. The third would be the day they handed him his PhD, because that was also the day he asked Nora to marry him. She said yes.

They decided on a wedding date of December 21st, the Winter Solstace, when tragedy struck. Nora was diagnosed with MacGregor's Syndrome- a 5 stage fatal blood disease that was believed to be uncurable. As Nora's condition got worse and worse Victor got more and more desperate, even stealing resources and equipment from his employers at GothCorp to complete research to keep his wife alive. He even found cures for the first 2 of the 5 stages but time was running out. In the end, he did what felt like was ripping his own heart out. On December 21st, he and his dying Nora officially tied the knot then he put Nora into an experimental Cryogenic Stasis Chamber.

GothCorp CEO Ferris Boyle didn't see it that way. Instead of seeing young lovers fighting death and time themselves to stay together, he saw an uppity wage slave who needed to be taken down a peg. Soon after Nora's stasis was stabilized he barged into the lab and began wrecking equipment, and in the resulting explosion he killed several people including shattering Nora's stasis. Dying in half-frozen agony, her death would lead to the birth of Mr. Freeze.

The courts pinned the blame for the accident on Victor, pointing to the original resource misuse. Boyle paid them off, he knows they did. It was only a miracle that his expensive lawyer and a sympathetic jury managed to keep him out of jail. Boyle had literally gotten away with murdering his wife and several of their friends - and the icy path to revenge has begun.

== Character Extras ==

I approve!
LaLu's Delicious treats!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: TheVillain on July 14, 2014, 12:30:54 PM

Victor "Mr. Freeze" Fries
== Character Bio ==

== Persona ==

== Key Skills ==

== Advantages ==

== Disadvantages ==

== Background ==

It ended up being for the best. His studies would end up getting his a free ride at Gotham State, which led to the three most important days of his life. The first would be meeting his advisor and discussing his theories on cryostasis which would lead him on a path to being Gotham State's youngest ever PhD in Molecular Biology. The second would be when he took a few hours break from his PhD research by going with some other grad students to the frozen lake, there he met fellow a Gotham State U student, an education major on a figure skating scholarship named Nora Smithy. The third would be the day they handed him his PhD, because that was also the day he asked Nora to marry him. She said yes.

They decided on a wedding date of December 21st, the Winter Solstace, when tragedy struck. Nora was diagnosed with MacGregor's Syndrome- a 5 stage fatal blood disease that was believed to be uncurable. As Nora's condition got worse and worse Victor got more and more desperate, even stealing resources and equipment from his employers at GothCorp to complete research to keep his wife alive. He even found cures for the first 2 of the 5 stages but time was running out. In the end, he did what felt like was ripping his own heart out. On December 21st, he and his dying Nora officially tied the knot then he put Nora into an experimental Cryogenic Stasis Chamber.

GothCorp CEO Ferris Boyle didn't see it that way. Instead of seeing young lovers fighting death and time themselves to stay together, he saw an uppity wage slave who needed to be taken down a peg. Soon after Nora's stasis was stabilized he barged into the lab and began wrecking equipment, and in the resulting explosion he killed several people including shattering Nora's stasis. Dying in half-frozen agony, her death would lead to the birth of Mr. Freeze.

== Character Extras ==

Love it!  I have to say, I'm digging the choice of Martin Freeman as Mr. Freeze.

Approved by me!

Seeking New Stories