Michi Wants One-Shots

Started by Jag, February 05, 2009, 04:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

I've been lacking in my desire to do posts lately...so I want to do a one shot or two to try and get my desire back. I'll do this the simple way...pictures...Pick a picture and PM me about it or post here about it and we'll see about getting a one-shot together for it:

1.)

2.) TAKEN by Creeper

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.) TAKEN by BaronS

7.)

8.)

9.)
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

BaronS

Hi Michi,

Pics 6 and 7 look incredibly cute to me and also look like they could be the start of something great.  What did you have in mind for those two?

*Edited: let this be a lesson to me, double check the numbers before posting.
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Jag

I fixed it so the numbers aren't so weird now. ^^

For 6 I was thinking of just friends. Really cute and romantic. More focused on the friendship and such than anything sexual. Maybe a nice winter romance. Or even a stranger in town woes her for a brisk winter love.

For 7 I was thinking...well, I didn't really have an idea for that one yet. >.< I just liked the picture and thought it was cute.

BaronS

Dont worry about 7, I just looked at the photo again and noticed theyre both women.   :-[

I like the sound of the friendship idea for number 6 - drop me a message if you get a bit more of a concrete idea.  Or I'll message you if I get one first. 
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Jag

Yeah...1-3 are Male/Male, 4-6 are Male/Female, and 7-9 are Female/Female. ^^

Give me a few minutes and I should be able to PM you with a small plot idea. ^^

Jag

Creeper

I like pic no. 2.

Plot! Maybe, in Generic Anime Fantasy Land the Good Boy purchases a house to run a business out of. In the house is a mirror where Bad Boy is imprisoned. He pleads for release, and good boy (being good) lets him out. Bad Boy molests the Good one as a reward for freeing him, then goes on his merry way.

That sound decent enough for a 1 shot?

Edit: I could play either side.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Jag

I like that idea. I was thinking of something along those lines for it...or some kind of split personality disorder, but that wouldn't make too much sense for a one shot roleplay. ^^

I can play either part too, but I think I would prefer to play the Good Boy since I don't get to play that part as often. ^^

Hunter

5 has the potential of a forbidden romance (such a nobleman's daughter and his vassal).  Which might be fun to try.

Jag

MovieFreek

x3yugimutoux3

i'd be up for 7 or 9! they're real cuteness! ^^
;D Yuugi-chan ;D (discord is Princess_Vegeta #1438)

Ons and Offs
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." -Acheron Parthenopaeus
"Just because you had it bad, doesn't mean I had it good." -Styxx of Didymos
"We aren't the damned, folks. We're the categorically fucked." -Urian, son of Strykerius