blakel's requests

Started by blakel, June 22, 2012, 02:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blakel

Hello [you]. Please read my Ons and Offs thread before reading through parings and story Ideas. If you have any ideas, questions, suggestions, etc., please, feel free to PM me.

Story Ideas

Revolution Secrets

It's 1793 in Paris, France. After the execution of King Louis XVI, the new National Convention, headed by Maximilien Robespierre leads France in a Reign of Terror. People are being executed by the thousands, mobs are dominating Paris, being associated with any religion is the equivalent of treason, financial problems from prior to the Revolution remain present, there are peasant uprisings in the countryside, and fear of foreign invasion lingers. Nobility must flee the country or go into hiding, or else they face the risk of being executed. In the madness though, certain things are able to happen without anyone noticing...

The idea would be that you play a (former) French noblewoman hiding in Paris. In trying to hide from the mob, you come across me, a member of the urban poor who's a radical supporter of the revolution, unaware of the fact that you're a member of the nobility. Simultaneously, there's a conspiracy by a group controlling the mob with foreign countries, to try and take over Europe.

Pairings Ideas

I don't have a definite idea for any of these, but feel free to PM me about any plot ideas if you have interest, and we can figure something out about it. Also, if you have any other pairings in these settings that you would like to pursue with me, feel free to PM me. The bold represents which character I would be willing to play.

Renaissance/French Revolution

Noble x Noble
Peasant x Noble
Merchant x Noble
Highway robber x Noble
Pirate x Noble
Assassin x Noble
Soldier x Noble
Soldier x Peasant

Victorian Times

Industrialist x Noble
Worker x Noble

Super Heroes
These can be both canon and non-canon. I know and like the Marvel characters better than the DC ones. If you have any combination of character not mentioned here that you would like to try (this includes breaking comic-book boundaries and even Marvel/DC boundaries) PM me about it.

Tony Stark x Pepper Potts
Tony Stark x Natasha Romanoff
Tony Stark x OC

Thor x Jane Foster
Thor x OC

Captain America x OC

Spiderman x Gwen Stacy
Spiderman x OC

Foundation Trilogy by Isaac Asimov - craving

OC x OC (I have a good plan as for my character's bio, and a few loose ideas for yours.)