My desires

Started by Rune, September 02, 2010, 04:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

My desires

Here are a couple ideas I head.

The Bunny Suit.

It was supposed to be a joke. It was only for one night. We had been invited to a costume party. My idea was to go as a playboy bunny and Mr. Heffner. My wife had other idea. She decided it would be more fun if I were the bunny and she went as Heff.

After spending all day getting ready, I really looked the part. I headed out to the party. I didn’t notice the masked man until it was too late! Now I was bound an in his power! Little did I know that my wife arranged the whole thing…

Three Wishes

When I found the genie lamp, I thought all my problems would be solved. I wished for three things.

1.   I wanted wealth. I was done living paycheck to paycheck. I wished that I would never have to worry about were my next meal was coming from or that I would need a roof over my head.
2.   My next wish was even more selfish. I wished for eternal youth and health. I was more than a little surprised when the genie simply nodded in agreement.
3.   I decided I wanted someone to share my life with. I wanted an obedient slave girl. I wished for the genie to make me the most beautiful, desired, slave girl in the world.

With a puff of smoke my wishes were granted. I had not realized my mistake until too late. Instead of saying ‘make for me’ I had said ‘make me’! now I was a slave girl. My new master would see to my every need. I was trapped as a slave girl forever!

Wife swap

Here is one I started, but the person who expressed interest never joined in…

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=78069.0

Life Swap.

I found a pair of magic rings that would allow two people to switch bodies. Just for fun, I hired a prostitute for a few hours to try it out. What happens when she decides that she does not want to switch back?