Red (Open/OOC)

Started by AmbrosiaPudding, June 05, 2013, 07:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmbrosiaPudding

Just a heads up, this is a roleplay GM-ed by myself as well as Kremsonbyrar.

Just under fifty years ago the vampires decided that they had to go public about themselves, tired of humans chasing them endlessly. Few vampires were born this way, most were turned and their origins a fuzzy thing. The thing that they knew solidly, they were humans once too dammit and had a right to live on this planet! People killed others all the time. Vampires couldn’t help what they were, at least a good deal of them couldn’t help what they were. As the vampires were revealing themselves the packs found that they had to as well, humans always associated the two together.

Though werewolves hated having attention brought to them there was nothing they could do about it, they needed a safe place to live, jobs to provide for their families, jobs that worked around their special needs that was. President Jefferson, already up for re-election decided not to exterminate the new found races but give them a place to live. Remodeling the Chicago underground system he granted all areas to vampires and werewolves, with respective buildings on the surfaces as well, some of the vampires were major C.E.O’s of corporations after all.

Now with different wealthy vampires and werewolves opening up their own business underground, the city has begun to bloom and spread out, since the space underground is near limitless. You can always dig deeper and wider with the right support system. The humans though aren’t satisfied with this. The new President has assigned a team to reach out to the werewolves and vampires, to understand them. A few to even study some, given their permission of course. A team of 20 humans has been sent underground to live and work amongst the vampires and werewolves. Though they aren’t well received by all.

One of the best places to start and mingle though happens to be one of the most successfully businesses. A 24 hour nightclub named ‘Red’. With separate places for vampires, werewolves though it’s not said to be separate, as well as the middle ground, mostly the dance floor, where they are able to co-mingle including a V.I.P lounge. After all if you were to live forever what would you do? Most people say drink. A lot.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Red

(From Left to Right, Top to Bottom)

Sanguinis

Lobby

Lounge

The Pool

Alice's Room

Vampires

These vampires aren’t what teenage girls like to read about. While paler than normal humans, vampires can go out in daylight, do not have a reflection, are stronger, faster, fang equipped, and not venomous. Faster than werewolves vampires blend into society easier, most having control over their urges. Each vampire has their own preferences for blood though, as each humans smells and tastes different. Most vampires find their flavor among different types of blood. If keeping supplied with blood vampires typically don’t age. Going years without blood will age the vampire by a year or so. In order to make someone into a vampire blood has to be exchanged through both parties.

Werewolves

Werewolves, depending on their respective age and how long they‘ve been a wolf, can change at will with slight control over their actions. They have no control over changing during the full moon but the older the wolf the better control they’ve got over their actions. Around the full moon wolves do tend to crave rare meat and blood more. Stronger than vampires, though not as fast, werewolves typically have small packs of three or four, making them formidable foes. They age, though at a much slower pace than normal humans. When bitten by a werewolf 1 out of 6 people will turn, most people are killed by the bite though as the wolf rarely controls themselves after tasting flesh.

A - having a rang of sweet taste from chocolate to strawberry depending on the Rh factor, whether the blood is positive or negative.

B - having a more sour and bitter taste to it, akin to black coffee or salty snacks again depending on the Rh factor.

O - typically has a mixture of flavors going on. O negative being the more rare of the two, though O positive being the more widely spread.

(I don't want anyone clamboring to become humans. This is less about humans, more about vampires and werewolves. In fact I plan on making two humans, one who will be killed.)

Roles
Club Owner: Kremsonbryar
Manager:Krys Snape
Bartenders: Carnage
Club Patrons:
Waitress/Dancers Waiters/Dangers:

Looks:

Name:

Apparent Age:

Real Age:

Race:

Orientation:

Blood: (Blood type/taste or blood preference)

Thoughts on other Races:

Personality: (optional)

Background: (optional)
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AmbrosiaPudding

Characters

Carnage's Characters

Name: Alice Davidson

Apparent Age: 24

Real Age: 24

Race: Human

Orientation: Bisexual

Occupation: Alice is an Agent from HVWR. (Human Vampire Werewolf Relations) though she’ll be getting a job at a local place inside of the city.

Blood: O Negative. She’s been informed that it’s tangy but sweet, mandarin, with cranberry and a splash of cinnamon.

Thoughts on other Races: Alice believes in reaching out to the vampires and werewolves, getting them integrated with the rest of society. She’s only met a handful of vampires in her life, the ones hired to work with the HVWR the few her Mother had introduced her to, and one werewolf who volunteered to work with HVWR. All of which slightly older than Alice. At least they appeared older.

Personality: Alice is a vibrant girl willing to learn and work with others. Always a smile donning her face, that she had dentally fixed a long time ago. Alice outwardly appears trusting though she is good at her job, full of persuasion and knows not to trust anyone, especially anyone who might like the way her blood smells.

Background: Alice is the granddaughter of President Jefferson, following in the footsteps of him, and her loving Father, Alice found it very important to reach out to those of another race. Alice wasn’t sheltered as a child instead her Mother took her to many affairs that involved vampires, mostly quiet things that involved political affairs. Alice was exposed to them early on though. Werewolves have always intrigued her because she’s hasn’t met any.

Name: Lucas Nightingale

Apparent Age: 26

Real Age: 263

Race: Werewolf

Orientation: Straight

Blood: Lucas likes two different types of blood, he is typically drawn to A+ and O+, like the sweeter side of things.

Thoughts on other Races: Working as a bartender has kind of opened his eyes. Lucas has no real problem with any of the vampires as he doesn’t belong to a pack. He’s worked both sides of the bar, where vampires frequent and where werewolves frequent. As far as humans go, he is apathetic towards them.

Personality: Lucas is a bit of a hard-ass on the waitress and waiters that work under him. He knows that in order to maintain order he’s got to be strict, after all at times he can work up to 16 hour shifts. When not serving drinks to pretty ladies Lucas can be carefree but it’s not very often.

Background: At the age of 14 Lucas was pushed into his first transformation when he hit puberty. Lucas hadn’t known it, neither had his Mother apparently, but his Father had been a werewolf, which ended up explaining the mysterious facts behind his Father’s death. Lucas’ mother did her best to raise him but he ended up going to live with his Uncle, who’d been turned by his father. When the City opened Lucas and his uncle both moved into it living off of Lucas’ uncles inheritance while Lucas looked for a job.

Name: Gabriel Friese

Apparent Age: 30

Real Age: 30

Race: Human

Blood: A+, kind of a caramel taste though not quite that sweet.

Thoughts on other Races: Though he personally has a dislike for werewolves, he made it very clear before taking the job, Gave has a deep interest in vampires. Believing that their regenerating abilities might be the cure for many things.

Kremson’s Characters

Name: Andrew Jorin

Real Age: 482

Blood: O

Thoughts on other Races: Loyal to the highest bidder

Personality: Over all friendly, quiet. However, he will speak up when he has something to say or it is needed. Not afraid to step in and take control of a situation.
Background: Born in 1531, to a small farmer and spent many of his days working with his father on the land. One night that life was over.  A creature broke in to their home and killed his father and his mother. His sister was hiding in the loft of the small farm house. Andrew had one choice, stop it before it found her. So, he killed it with a pitch fork. However, damage was done to him in the process. He was bitten and forever changed. His sister nursed him back to health and then searched out a vampire to change her, not wishing to be a wolf, but not wishing to leave him alone in the world.

Name: Alora Jorin (Aka Mistress Alora)

Real Age: 480

Orientation: Bi sexual

Blood: A

Thoughts on other Races: Vampires are my kindred. Wereloves are Mangy Animals. Humans are pests that need to be squashed.

Personality: Alora is a guarded creature with little trust for really, anyone. She is usually pretty calm unless someone pushes her buttons. Then, she will bring on the Whoop ass.

Background: Born in 1533, Alora has seen a lot over the centuries. Born to a small time farmer, Alora spent most of her days helping around the farm. One night the quiet little life she was accustomed to came to an abrupt halt. A creature broke in to their home and killed her father and her mother before her older brother manged to kill it with a pitchfork their father had brought in and leaned against the wall before dinner. There was one, problem. Andrew had been bitten. Alora would never allow herself to become a mangy beast, but she would not leave her brother to face the horrors of the world alone. So, together they researched and searched for an alternative. Thus, she became a vampire. Andrew is the only Werewolf that she has a bond with at this current moment. That is because he is her brother.

Krys Snape’s Characters
Looks:

Name: Alexis Draven

Apparent Age:45

Real Age:650

Race:Vampire

Orientation:Bisexual

Blood:No preference for blood

Thoughts on other Races:Has no issues with other races

Personality:Seductive, Straight Forward, Loving but has a dark side that comes out often

Background: Was bitten along with her two daughters during a random attack. After being turned she tried to raise her daughters like a normal parent would despite the need to take certain precautions. Finding it impossible to do that she embraced her new vampire state and raised her daughter to do the same.

Looks:

Name: Desi Draven aka. Dax

Apparent Age:25

Real Age:350

Orientation:Lesbian

Blood:Prefers O Negative

Thoughts on other Races: No issues with other races

Personality: Straight Forward, Tough, likes to stand out, Kind to those who are kind to her, Slightly arrogant

Looks:

Name: Dani Draven

Apparent Age: 22

Real Age:345

Blood:No preference

Thoughts on other Races: no issues with other races

Personality: Charming, funny, kind likes to be around others

Here's my characters I hope you like them :-)

Looks:

Name: Cameron Donovan

Apparent Age:20

Real Age:450

Race:Werewolf

Orientation:Straight

Thoughts on other Races: Humans are savages, Vampires are fellow creatures of the night

Personality: Quiet, Kind, loving, sticks up for his friends, honest, has a vicious side that comes out when he's provoked

Background: Born a werewolf both parents full blooded werewolves. He lost his parents during a raid by humans. His father tucked him away in a cellar as the humans attacked. Cameron stayed in the cellar for a week straight with no food and only the rain water that came through the cracks of the cellar door to drink. When the humans ended their attack Cameron left the cellar and walked into a complete bloodbath, he found his parents hanging from a tree in front of their house with their throats slit. Ever since that day he's thought all humans to be nothing more then ruthless killers.

PartoftheNight’s Character
Looks:

Name: Millie Everette

Apparent Age: 20

Real Age: 483

Race: Vampire

Orientation: Bisexual

Blood: prefers AB- but will settle for A or O-

Thoughts on other Races: Millie adores meeting new people of other races.

Personality: On the outside she's quite peppy, loving and lovable. She adores kids and animals, even ones that end up becoming her meal. Though, deep inside she holds her twisted little fantasies locked up. She's always interested in thought process. Pain control and tolerance of each race is a fascination of hers.

Background: It's best not to talk about it.

Strifersblaze7’s Chatacer
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/144/337701443_fb6e4f3ab5.jpg
that's his appearance.

Name: Cayden Miles
Orientation: Straight, but very flirtatious.
Blood type: B
Preferred type to drink: B
Personality: Calm, flirtatious, bit of a smartass, strong willed and can be a bit jealous at times.
Thoughts on other races: He's indifferent to humans, hates some and likes others. He does enjoy the company of werewolves.
Bio:Born in the 1700s to a noble family, he was born a vampire and has grown up and lived his life in secrecy, until the vampires let themselves be known 50 years ago, he embraced the change to it, he loves to be open with his desires and his wants. He is the head of his family now and maintains a few of the companies he inherited.

Seffer's Character

Name: Yurine Iverynes

Apparent Age: Mid-twenties

Real Age: 200

Orientation: Bisexual, but leaning more towards females, almost giving an impression that's she's lesbian.

Blood type: O

Blood preference: None

Thoughts on other Races: Curious on humans, slightly prejudiced towards werewolves.

Personality: Yurine for the most part is a reserved woman. She only speaks her mind to someone she's close with. She has a generally polite attitude, although behind her mask hides lies her darker side. Yurine is a good listener, but she won't mind to use any info she learned  for her advantage. She's usually more distant towards people she couldn't trust yet, especially if they're males.

Background: As a child Yurine liked to wander around by herself. Once day her adventure resulted to her encounter with a vampire. She's bitten and turned into one, but slowly learning to embrace her new life. Her hometown were ransacked by werewolves which made her hated them with passion for a while. Eventually she learned to put the accident behind her and moved on, but to this days she's still had some prejudice towards werewolves.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

MaverickKane

Name: Andrew Jorin

Real Age: 482

Blood: O

Thoughts on other Races: Loyal to the highest bidder

Personality: Over all friendly, quiet. However, he will speak up when he has something to say or it is needed. Not afraid to step in and take control of a situation.
Background: Born in 1531, to a small farmer and spent many of his days working with his father on the land. One night that life was over.  A creature broke in to their home and killed his father and his mother. His sister was hiding in the loft of the small farm house. Andrew had one choice, stop it before it found her. So, he killed it with a pitch fork. However, damage was done to him in the process. He was bitten and forever changed. His sister nursed him back to health and then searched out a vampire to change her, not wishing to be a wolf, but not wishing to leave him alone in the world.

Name: Alora Jorin (Aka Mistress Alora)

Real Age: 480

Orientation: Bi sexual

Thoughts on other Races: Vampires are my kindred. Wereloves are Mangy Animals. Humans are pests that need to be squashed.

Personality: Alora is a guarded creature with little trust for really, anyone. She is usually pretty calm unless someone pushes her buttons. Then, she will bring on the Whoop ass.

Background: Born in 1533, Alora has seen a lot over the centuries. Born to a small time farmer, Alora spent most of her days helping around the farm. One night the quiet little life she was accustomed to came to an abrupt halt. A creature broke in to their home and killed her father and her mother before her older brother manged to kill it with a pitchfork their father had brought in and leaned against the wall before dinner. There was one, problem. Andrew had been bitten. Alora would never allow herself to become a mangy beast, but she would not leave her brother to face the horrors of the world alone. So, together they researched and searched for an alternative. Thus, she became a vampire. Andrew is the only Werewolf that she has a bond with at this current moment. That is because he is her brother.

AmbrosiaPudding

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AlphaWolfQuin

I'm interested in this if the spot for Manager is still open I could come up with a character for that. If not I'd still like to come up with a few characters for this RP :-)
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Krys Snape on June 06, 2013, 04:05:37 PM
I'm interested in this if the spot for Manager is still open I could come up with a character for that. If not I'd still like to come up with a few characters for this RP :-)

No, the position is still open! Please feel free to create a character or two.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AlphaWolfQuin

awesome :D should I just post the profiles here and is it alright if I make three characters?

AmbrosiaPudding

If you can handle three characters that's fine with me. Go right ahead and post them here. Do you plan on making the other characters any part of the club?

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AlphaWolfQuin

AmbrosiaPudding

That's fine with me. Thanks for your interest!

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AlphaWolfQuin

Looks:

Name: Alexis Draven

Apparent Age:45

Real Age:650

Orientation:Bisexual

Blood:No preference for blood

Thoughts on other Races:Has no issues with other races

Personality:Seductive, Straight Forward, Loving but has a dark side that comes out often

Background: Was bitten along with her two daughters during a random attack. After being turned she tried to raise her daughters like a normal parent would despite the need to take certain precautions. Finding it impossible to do that she embraced her new vampire state and raised her daughter to do the same.

Looks:

Name: Desi Draven aka. Dax

Apparent Age:25

Real Age:350

Blood:Prefers O Negative

Thoughts on other Races: No issues with other races

Personality: Straight Forward, Tough, likes to stand out, Kind to those who are kind to her, Slightly arrogant

Looks:

Name: Dani Draven

Apparent Age: 22

Real Age:345

Blood:No preference

Thoughts on other Races: no issues with other races

Personality: Charming, funny, kind likes to be around others

Here's my characters I hope you like them :-)

AmbrosiaPudding

So Kremson and I just talked a bit, and well The manager scares us but I think we both kind of like that ^-^.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

MaverickKane

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on June 06, 2013, 04:45:35 PM
So Kremson and I just talked a bit, and well The manager scares us but I think we both kind of like that ^-^.

-slinks in and smacks Carnage gently on the back of the head-

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Kremsonbryar on June 06, 2013, 04:46:48 PM
-slinks in and smacks Carnage gently on the back of the head-

:D ^-^ I meant that in the best way possible, probably because she makes me think of Bellatrix.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

MaverickKane

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on June 06, 2013, 04:48:42 PM
:D ^-^ I meant that in the best way possible, probably because she makes me think of Bellatrix.

Mrs Lovett

AlphaWolfQuin

hehe don't worry she's pretty friendly it's her kids ya gotta worry about  >:) and that is Bellatrix haha I love her!

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Kremsonbryar on June 06, 2013, 04:50:16 PM
Mrs Lovett

Mrs. Lovett's meat pies! She doesn't scare me.

*whispers to Kremson* See told you it was Bellatrix.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

MaverickKane

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on June 06, 2013, 04:51:42 PM
Mrs. Lovett's meat pies! She doesn't scare me.

*whispers to Kremson* See told you it was Bellatrix.

-wimpers- But...they are made of people meat...

AmbrosiaPudding

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AlphaWolfQuin

I love Sweeney Todd Helena Bonham Carter is simply amazing :-)

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Krys Snape on June 06, 2013, 04:57:40 PM
I love Sweeney Todd Helena Bonham Carter is simply amazing :-)

I couldn't agree more.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AlphaWolfQuin

So how many people are needed before this gets started up?

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Krys Snape on June 06, 2013, 05:09:07 PM
So how many people are needed before this gets started up?

Sorry. I had to go make pancakes for dinner for my nephew. Cheese cheese and cinnamon. They were delicious. I'm thinking two more actual roleplayers.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AlphaWolfQuin

awesome :-) and no worries dinner is being made for the kids here as well so I was helping clean up a bit and keep the kids outta the way lol

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Krys Snape on June 06, 2013, 05:50:51 PM
awesome :-) and no worries dinner is being made for the kids here as well so I was helping clean up a bit and keep the kids outta the way lol

I asked him what he wanted and he said steak. I was kind of like O.O "How about pancakes?".

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop