Home for Troubled Teens (Exotic, Non-Con, possible Extreme, magic, & pregnancy)

Started by Tad, April 24, 2014, 07:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

*puts Becky in a diaper*

Sooooo.......

Come on ladies, this is a fantastic game, the GM (Tad) is wonderful, sneaky and totally perverted. There's all sorts of weird and strange things going on, and we need more 16 year old inmate characters to help solve the mystery and/or become victims of it - more likely the latter. Sub or switch doesn't matter. (Pure dommes might find it a bit weird).

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Roxy Sabine

Hello everyone, are you still looking for players??? I'd be interested in this one :)
Finally back from the forced hiatus

Chrystal

Hi Roxy.

I'm sure when Tad is on later she will say definitely yes.

We have space for 12 players and at present we have six or seven (not sure if one player has dropped out or no), with another player potentially interested.

So tons of room

My best suggestion is to work on a character sheet and PM it to Tad for approval, bearing in mind that the setting is New York State and her crime must be bad enough for a custodial sentence but not so bad that she gets tried as an adult, and also that ALL the girls are 16.

(Just as a point of reference, my character Jocelyn was convicted of two counts of causing death through dangerous driving, which is about as high as you can go and not be tried as an adult).

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Roxy Sabine

Thanks, Chrystal!  I'm already working on a character concept, I've no knowledge of the american legal system but I'm sure The gm will correct me if I screw up xD

Chrystal

Nor have I!

Wikipedia is an invaluable too. Seriously, a decade or two ago I wouldn't have trusted anything I found on there further than I could throw it without an independent cross-reference, but these days it is really useful.

Best thing to do is decide what you want her to have done, then google it, and see what the maximum and minimum sentence is for that in the USA.

But Tad will certainly help you out if you get stuck.

She should be getting out of bed soon...!

Tad

Hey Roxy! Glad to hear from another potentially interested player.  I'm happy to help as I can, though the internet is still probably going to be your best reference.  I don't live in New York either, and I'm definitely not familiar with crimes and sentences there.

Just PM me your questions and/or your character sheet and we will go from there.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Roxy Sabine

Chrystal

Hey, this has slipped down the tables. We have five vacancies, I think.

Come on girls, it's FUN!

Tad

Yep. Space for five more. And I am more than hapy to make sure your character gets the "attention" she deserves.

Enthelya

If you're still accepting, I think I might consider to write down a character sheet :-) I'll post it here in the next few days.
~ Enthelya
[O/O][A/A] (Last update: 12th November)Elluiki User PageThread Tracker

Miroque

I hope we are... as the game seems to have stopped ... I know there are atleast few active players, but we wait somehting to happen.

Chrystal

Tad

The game is still up and running.  We have just been having characters gathering by the pool and it's Chrys's turn to post there.  With her return we should be able to get it rolling again and get the remaining girls into... ahem... compromising positions.... >:)

Enthelya, we are definitely still accepting.  I look forward to meeting your delinquent!

Miroque

Charlie and myself, we slowered posting, on 2nd floor, to let other people post aswell. so we'r active aswell.

Chrystal

I was going to say something but got distracted by Enthelya's avi. YUM! Want that arse!

Chrystal

Quote from: Tad on July 22, 2014, 08:14:54 AM
The game is still up and running.  We have just been having characters gathering by the pool and it's Chrys's turn to post there.  With her return we should be able to get it rolling again and get the remaining girls into... ahem... compromising positions.... >:)

Enthelya, we are definitely still accepting.  I look forward to meeting your delinquent!

OH yes....

It's not my turn, it's Becky's.... Andi has just been invited to strip off and join in with Jocelyn and Elaine, by both of them, and needs to react in some way...

BeckyAnnn

I will try to get a post up soon but right now I am sick and running a fever.  And it is storming so everything is unplugged so it could be a tomorrow.

Chrystal

*pushes the plugs back in to Becky* Naughty! You were told not to take those out!

BeckyAnnn

Enthelya

I have designed her to have some sort of bipolar disease caused by her addiction to drugs - usually friendly, but arrogant when withdrawal symptoms are more intense. If I get accepted, I hope someone updates me on the basics you already settled up, though I plan to read in the next days what happened in the threads. ;)
Oh, and by the way: can my character sneak in some cigarettes/joints hiding them? If someone feels uncomfortable about it, no problem - I just find it would be interesting. Edit: talked about it with OP, no way to do it. :P

Name: Ashley Palmer
Hometown: Syracuse, NY
Crime(s): Driving under the influence of drugs (repeatedly), possession of class B substance (cocaine, LSD, ecstacy), possession of class D substance with the intent to distribute (marijuana - repeatedly).

History: Ashley was born on the 21st of June, 1997 in Syracuse, NY, from a well-off family. Even if her parents always paid for her cravings and desires, they never really cared about her, so she soon began to pick up wrong companies in school and started to smoke cigarettes in hiding at the age of 13. When she turned 15, her friends threw a surprise party where she had her baptism of fire: she smoked her first joint, then the second, the third, and so on; she doesn't remember anything about that night, but she does remember waking up the next morning in the bed with her best friend, both naked, while her sex was hurting and overflowing with a red and white thick fluid, her face dirtied with sticky stains.
However, she felt like she enjoyed it and the same scene repeated almost every month, and every morning after Ashley woke up with a new partner on the other side of the bed, sometimes even more than one. When the global economical crisis happened, though, her parents could no more pay - even if they were unaware that the money was spent that way - for her drugs, so she started to grow it herself and selling it; this brought a lot of money in her pockets, that led her to try heavier drugs during those parties. Once, eventually, Ashley received a call on her brand new phone: it was her mother, who found a little bag of marijuana in her wardrobe, and ordered her to immediately come back home in the angriest voice tone ever. The girl obeyed even if she had just began an LSD trip, but after starting up the engine she couldn't control the car and crashed into the house where they were having the rave: the neighbours instantly called the police, that sequestered the illegal substances and arrested her.

Personality: Pretty outgoing and willing to have fun, the abuse of drugs fucked up her brain, making her moody and lunatic; the withdrawal makes her cocky and petulant.
Character's Likes and Dislikes: Loves meeting new people, smoking, playing guitar and listening to psychedelic music (Pink Floyd, Tangerine Dream); doesn't like people against drugs, politics, mainstream stuff. When suffering withdrawal symptomes, hates pretty much everything.
Player's Likes and Dislikes: Ons: multiple partners, romance, oral, cumshots, non-con, mind control, any kind of physical/mental/emotional/sexual abuse, supernatural powers, tentacles, fear. Offs: extreme vore, scat, watersports, mutilation. Willing to try some minor physical painful scratches, wounds and scars (maybe trying to run away from something), not sure about pregnancy.
~ Enthelya
[O/O][A/A] (Last update: 12th November)Elluiki User PageThread Tracker