If ever there was a wiz there was...

Started by monkeygirl, April 06, 2006, 07:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeygirl

*laughs*  I'll just following the scent of fresh fruit when I'm ready, Elvi.  ;D
bisexual and submissive

espeically likes BDSM, beastiality, pain play, humilitaion, exhibitionism, good writing!  oh!  And becoming quickly obssessed with the idea of tentacles - shame on you people ;D

Elvi

Yep...just got some georgious fresh figs in.....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

monkeygirl

;D you sure know the way to a girls... umm... heart...  :-X ;) *laughs*
bisexual and submissive

espeically likes BDSM, beastiality, pain play, humilitaion, exhibitionism, good writing!  oh!  And becoming quickly obssessed with the idea of tentacles - shame on you people ;D

tcost

Y'know, the protagonist of the very second Oz book (The Marvellous Land of Oz) was a boy who turned out, at the very end of the novel, to have been a girl all along, who had been enchanted to be a boy.  And he became Ozma, the Princess of Oz.

Also, in the original novel, the Wizard himself appeared to the Tin Woodsman (I think it was the Tin Woodsman, it might have been the Scarecrow) as a lovely lady.  She might have been an illusion of some sort, or it might have been the Wizard (whom in later novels we learn does indeed have the capacity to cast magical spells) in polymorphed form, or an ally or servant who spoke on the Wizard's behalf.

The point here is that I think that L. Frank Baum might have been delighted with reading this thread.  And with following the story that will come out of it.

If the Tin Woodsman's Lady was a servant of the Wizard's, that gives us another female part.  Has the Wizard himself been spoken for yet?  If so, there was a particular winged monkey who flew off with Dorothy.  Maybe he didn't take her directly to the Wicked Witch of the West, having some personal interest in his captive first?
I prefer justice to irony.

Celestial Goblin

Wait a moment, i don't exactly remember the book too well... The boy who was a captive of the witch?

Elvi

Celestial Goblin

Sorry, read long ago...
I just remember there was some boy held captive by one of the witches and Dorothy helped him out.

Elvi

Noooo........angel, I was laughing at the hopeful excitement in your post, I can read your mind from here....*sniggers*

monkeygirl

hi tcost - yes - i think he might  - i've actually read all of the books, although it was a few years ago - there's (thinking) at least 14 or 15 of them?  I should re-check that.  Anyway, yeah, in the second book there's jack pumpkin head and a sawhorse as well and there's the gnome king in some of the latter books as well as a wealth of other characters i'd love to incorporate in.  Right now the wizard is not spoken for and you're welcome to him if you wish - in fact, i've only actually got one character sheet (for Dorothy) so far - i think tommorrow i'll post a general call in Players wanted to hopefully get some more interest going - i'm rather excited about trying this out.  Also, any other thoughts or ideas are certainly welcome - and i like the idea of giving the wizard a tin-woman. :)
bisexual and submissive

Elvi

Quote from: monkeygirl on April 07, 2006, 10:43:41 AM

The Lost Books of Oz.  It's 1899 and L. Frank Baum had just finished his first book, a collection of erotic tales placed in a whimiscal setting.  When he brings it into the publishers, they are reticent to publish it, insisting he re-write it as as children's story.  The rest is history, of course.  What we don't know, is that the original stories still exist, handed down through the generations in secret by his offspring.  Now, finally, they have come to light and the real tales of Oz can be told!  :)

So far, here's who I think I have as  characters:

Dorothy : Cindy1
Tin-man: Faolan
The (apparently quite well hung) lion : Akioth  ;D
Toto the were-terrier : Glabrezubane
The Munchkin warrioress : Natalie C. Barney
The Wicked Witch of the West : Elvi (I'm guessing that's who you were referring too?  Although the Wizard would fit quite nicely as well :))

That leaves me in need of a scarecrow, glinda, and the wizard, as well as any misc characters that people are interested in playing.  And I'd be fine with major characters having minor characters as well. :)  I'm doing it on a first come first served basis at the moment.

This is my first attempt at even trying to run a game, so any advice, opinions, or constructive criticism is more them welcome  :)

What I'd like to do is, instead of making it a linear story where the wizard has to sit around playing with his/herself unitl Dorothy makes it to Oz, is turn it into more of a setting - with different areas and different side plots going on. 

For example - there's no reason that the wizard can't be having a secret affair with one of the witches, good or bad, and perhaps the lion had been fueding with the tinman?  Or the scarecrow is gathering armies to overthrow Oz?  I'm leaving it rather open ended so that everyone can help create the story.

Here's the places I think we should have set up:

Munchkin land, the yellow brick road, the cornfield, the woods, the forest, the witches fortress, emerald city, and the wizard's chambers.

As far as characters go, I think I'd like to have this information PMed to me from anyone truly interested:

Characters Name:

Characters Gender:

Description:

Personality:

Characters ONs:

Character (& players) OFFs:

Characters Goals and ambitions:

I think that about covers it for right now - I'm hoping to be able to put this up either tuesday or wednesday, depending on how busy my weekend gets and how many people are interested.  :)  Thanks for all the inspiration  :-*

Monkey your description post may have got lost in the thread, so I'm posting it again, I know I didn't see it.
(My character sheet has been PM'd to you)

Faolan

Characters Name: Tin Woodsman, The

Characters Gender: robot(male)

Description: silver skinned man with an oil can for a hat

Personality: Sweet and charming until his precious woodland creatures are tampered with. He's also recently gotten a crush on a new girl in Oz named dorothy. "She's a sweet little number <chop> I sure would like to <chop> get her back in my log cabin <chop> and see what's under that <chop> cute little skirt <chop>......."

Characters ONs: stockings, garter belts, pigtails

Character (& players) OFFs: male on male

Characters Goals and ambitions: convince Dortothy to go metal :)

Faolan

oh! failed to note, I had to post my character here until I get PM priviledges back.

monkeygirl

LOL - love it, Faolan - i'll put it in my file.  : )
bisexual and submissive

indarkestknight

How close are we to getting this started?

Celestial Goblin

About time to post my char too:
The Scarecrow
Looks:
Very thin young man with very long hair in the colour of hay, clad in a tunic in earthen colours and wearing a wide brimmed hat. On a closer inspection, he really is a man of hay, with knotted ropes keeping his limbs and body together and hay stuffing inside.
Personality:
A hippy that approaches everybody with friendship, loves the romance of travelling, nature and animals.
Accept birds, because they hurt a lot. Deep inside he lacks confidence and is sure he has no useful talent nor skill beside standing and looking marginally scary. He feels a mixture of fear and kinky obsession with being stuck on sticks and stuff.
Goals:
To have the wizard grant him a real, functioning equivalent of the body part that the birds took away. Scarecrows do not pee, so he only needs it to have an orgasm, because at the moment sexual tension gathers in him with no way to release itself.
Character ons:Stuck on a pole. It's a weird, scary and intoxicating feeling to be unable to move away from the thing that prods deep into him. Ropes, both using on others and himself. Escaping the ropes because of being nimble.
Character offs(though not mine, he just doesn't like it himself):Having the stuffings pulled out of him by a multitude of angry beaks.

monkeygirl

Thanks Goblin - I think I'm going to repost this in Player wanted now - I'd like to get a couple more involved, if I can, but if not, I think I have enough now... hopefully if everything works out right, I'll see if I can put the game up by weeksend or early next week?  Thanks for the interest, everyone :)
bisexual and submissive

Elvi

Want me to tansfer the thread instead of starting another Monkey?

monkeygirl

Thanks Elvi, if you think it best, but I did already post one in Players wanted with the info I needed - I trust your judgement better then my own in such things, so feel free to do as you thing best *hug*  you're the best, you know :)
bisexual and submissive

Elvi

*rolls eyes*
Thats fine, there's no problem making another thread, just thought that it would be easier than flicking from one thread to another, you know how we players get all befuddled.....

monkeygirl

LOL - seeing as how I'm one of those players myself? *grins*  If you would mind, then yes - could you just move this one and delete my old one?  And then I'll post where we are at there?  *trying best not to look befudded*
bisexual and submissive

Elvi

Have ahd a look at your thread and just so I can completely confuse you all together and leave you a gibbering wreck, I'm gonna leave this here.....
(and have posted a link to this discussion so people can read if they wish.)

monkeygirl

*scratches head* huh?  LOL - no, that's perfect - thanks sweetie, you're the bestest :) *hug*  Umm... can i kiss your feet?  It's been a while and, well... *Shy smile*  they are really lovely feet...
bisexual and submissive

monkeygirl

well of course, Goblin *Kneels before the lovely Goblin, back bowed, kissing his toes one by one*
bisexual and submissive

Celestial Goblin

I actually meant getting to worship Elvi together with you, but yes, do know your place in the um... 'pecking' order and sub yourself before me. I dare you throw yourself into thralldom.