Heroes RP - [mul]

Started by SakiaWarner, November 12, 2008, 08:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SakiaWarner

OK..since the other Heroes RP seemed to die before it started I am going to post here.

I am thinking (and would love opinions on this) that we could have some canon characters and original characters depending
on the players comfort level. We can post on the boards as well as RP in IMs if those involved want to have more character interaction  ((This is not a requirement, just an option))

We could set it  at almost current Season 3 point, or take season 3 and twist it a little to make something all our own.

I really would love to hear some feedback from folks on this.

We would focus on plot, plot twists, villains and heroes and how sometimes you must be both. Adult themes would be welcome if people so desire. I wont rule it out but I dont want it to be all Non Con and violence.

Character development as well as character interaction would be the focus...

So opinions? Comments? Feedback?
"When you suffice a need, you take that singular thing under your control...even for a little while, it's yours." You want it, you need it, you HAVE it, you CONTROL it. It's yours..."

Kolbrandr

This would similarly be freeform?

SakiaWarner

Yes for now. We could incorporate dice rolls for fighting actions but I realluy see this as more a storuy thread then gaming
"When you suffice a need, you take that singular thing under your control...even for a little while, it's yours." You want it, you need it, you HAVE it, you CONTROL it. It's yours..."

Fragile Dreams

*jumps up and cheers* Where do i sign for peter????? OR i can make an OC if you like.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

SakiaWarner

Peter is yours.... DONE!

You asked first... and if you want an original character thats cool too

No more than 2 characters per player.. We dont want to over do it.

Kolbrandr

Quote from: SakiaWarner on November 13, 2008, 11:50:34 AM
Yes for now. We could incorporate dice rolls for fighting actions but I realluy see this as more a storuy thread then gaming

Ah, alright, thanks anyway. *snaps fingers*

Mathim

I was thinking, since the current Season 3 is so erratic, why don't we make this a past-era type of thing, maybe years before the start of the show? That way, Peter, Hiro, and whoever else has the time manipulation abilities, can be in the past, but then we can have other canons (like Mohinder's father) and new characters all blended in, so that it doesn't interfere with the current timeline?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

SakiaWarner

Well if Im thinking correctly, years before the show none of them had any powers... so it might be kind of pointless.

There are so many ways to do this, alternate reality... same time-line.. so we get to use some of the show plot twists but not the TV shows "current" time-line..which quite frankly is all messed up  and crazy.LOL

There is just a lot we could do using the current time-line.

Tad

I'd be interested in playing, but I'll need to think a bit more about characters.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Mathim

Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

SakiaWarner

Nope.. just seeing if we get some more interest.

There are a few of us doing some side RPs n IM

Mathim

I don't think the power of a character really matters much in an RP-people tend to want to show off too much and it overshadows their playing. Their alliances and motivations are what really matter, so hopefully we can focus on those things instead.

If no one is interested in playing a villain (everyone likes being goody-goody) I'll volunteer. My character can really go either way.