News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davina

*takes her boost and her win to pout in the corner*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

abandoneddolly

Anesa

Kidnaps the Dolly and the WIN, taking them both home with me.  I lovingly wash the Dolly, giving her a new pretty dress to wear.  Then I gently brush out her hair until it's smooth and shiny.  After singing a couple of lullabies, I lay her in my bed and cover her up, kissing her cheek softly.

My dolly AND win.   :D

abandoneddolly

I guess that means i win too? sounds like a win to me

Belle33

Awww - now that was cute.  You two keep on playing while I just grab my WIN and head out. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Flips the switch to the trap door and watches as Belle drops down (don't worry, there's a nice fluffy mattress for her to land on) where she is held captive and tickled tortured until she hands over the win!

Mordred

*slides fingers into Camille's hands.. whispering an old vampire thought (used to work on humans.. now it's just a thing I like to do.. ears.. like necks.. I dig 'em).. but somehow gets her to release the win.. while also escaping detection*

Now, I must thank you, Camille.. and all you others for so kindly taking care of my win, in my absence. But now I'm back.. for now at least.. and your lovely efforts are no longer needed. Appreciated, oh yes.. but no longer necessary.

And with that.. a bit tongue sticks out.. and this one vanishes in a swirl of shadow.

Win!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Belle33

Hmmm... tickle tortured by Camllle?  Yeah .. thats a WIN  ;)

abandoneddolly

Belle33

Not so fast, little one.  My WIN

abandoneddolly

-pouts-

but...but...I want he shiny

Belle33

*Dresses her in the shiny new boots I bought just today.*  Shinny boots for you - the WIN for me.

Anesa

Seduces the win from the lovely Belle by giving her a few swats over my bended knee...

Now.. be a good girl..and leave my WIN alone!

Belle33

If you are doing the spanking, I'm going to call that a WIN.  :P

Mordred

Takes win.. feels a lovely little pulse inside.. and yeah.. I couldn't help but take a bite. Does that mean I don't treasure the win? No! In fact, the juicy little creature quivered with first a sharp little intake but when I felt it relax, I knew it was cool with it.
Worry not, for any that later steals my win.. there are no marks. That would simply be wrong, blemishing the treasure.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

*peeks in just to swoon over Mordred's lovely prose, but there in the corner sits the WIN.  alone and quivering - I coax it into my arms, hold it warmly against my breasts, and whisk my WIN away from this dark place*

Zaphod

Trips her when she steps out and grabs the WIN. And gropes her breasts for good measure as well. Sorry, Belle. I have waited for this WIN for way too long. Hops into his car and speeds away.

Xandria

Sorry Zaphod...it's a new day and I need to start filling my win quota. :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

abandoneddolly

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Ohhh come on.. give it over.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

abandoneddolly