Fonts

Started by Serephino, March 26, 2009, 06:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

Ok, so when you Have the page up to write a post there's options where you can change font color and stuff.  I can't get it to work.  I know, I'm technologically challenged. 

Oniya

Highlight the bit that you want to change (colors, fonts, etc), then hit the button or select the option you want from the drop-down.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Bliss

You can use the buttons or you can write it out manually. If for example I decide I want the rest of this sentence to be green, I'd type the words out and then select it, pull down the color dropdown, and choose the colors to have the code automatically added.

The result as shown above could also be achieved by typing in the code as shown in the box below.

You can use the buttons or you can write it out manually. If for example I decide I want the rest of this sentence to be green, [color=green]I'd type the words out and then select it, pull down the color dropdown, and choose the colors to have the code automatically added.[/color]
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Serephino

Thanks.  I tried highlighting and selecting, but it didn't work.  But now it seems to be working.  *shrugs* 

crystaltears

Come to think of it, the first time I posted here I had an issue too.. Mine, though, I thought was from running a spell check... I had the whole intro thread initial post formatted and colored as you can see it if you take the link and then I ran the spell check... When it finished all the formatting was gone! Indentation, spacing, color, everything was messed up and I had to rewrite it... But when I rewrote it the post came out fine..

Give someone an easy smile today; sign this petition on Elliquiy so we can see a man in kilts!!
fantasy compendium ~ come make magic with us

A/As - Updated 08/02/2011
writing - Last Addition 07/20/2011 | blog - Last Entry 04/19/2011

Shadows and Dust... Just Another Soul.