Image-inspired!

Started by Karma, March 08, 2010, 10:07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm putting this up so we can discuss it. I don't have anything particular in mind yet, but I simply adore this picture. So much, in fact, that it makes me want to RP something spun from it, which almost never happens with me. Before you reply to this thread (or PM me about it), please be familiar with my writing style and be sure you're comfortable with it and my O/O so we don't spend time talking about it and then have a style conflict later on!

NSFW: The picture in question.

Wolfy

I Like it Karma...so question, would she be a futa, or just a normal Female?

>_> A comment, or an interest?

Remiel

Er...yes?

On a possibly unrelated note, how familiar are you with the Silent Hill universe? Specifically, Silent Hill 2 is what I had in mind.   Or, alternatively, would you be interested in doing anythign post-apocalyptic (either Fallout-type or L4D-type)?

Huh... that's an interesting direction. post-apoc is always an option for me. I'm somewhat familiar with Silent Hill - it's hard to say just how familiar I am. I have a friend that's heavy into it and I've leeched a lot from him... but the knowledge is spotty, given the type of source.

Remiel

Well, it's probably the best example of psychological horror (i.e. where the demons you fight are really all in your head) that I've ever seen.   I've never tried running a game based on it, although it might be interesting.  "Oh, so you're a mass murderer/serial rapist too? What are the odds!"

But back on topic...the picture looks like it may have been inspired by Greek mythos?  She looks like perhaps a Sphinx in human form?

Yeah, I believe she was meant to be a sphinx. I'm not stuck on that, obviously.

Callie Del Noire

Nice image. Been wracking my head for a day trying to come up with an idea or three for it. :D

I guess at this point I have to entertain the concept of either grouping this or doing more than one...

Callie Del Noire

The only thing i could figure at the moment is some sort of virtual world. Maybe having the character(S) trapped in it trying to get out.

I've had some changes in my work schedule that, combined with some other RPs I already have cooking, will make this one too much to manage, I think. Sorry folks. =/ Maybe I'll revive it later.