Two new fantasy plots (f sub looking for M/F/Futa Dom)

Started by ofDelusions, November 28, 2011, 11:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ofDelusions

Looks like I have time to again start new RP plots. Yeppee :D

Price of apprenticeship
Your character is a powerful sorcerer. Mine is either a poor peasant or even slave who is discovered to have a talent for magic. So you offer me a chance of a lifetime. Become your apprentice. However there is a price for that. Duties of an apprentice included more than just domestic service. You require me to please your every need as well as absolute loyalty. Still, pain and pleasure are a small price to pay for something I have lacked all my life. Hope.

Stolen bargain chip
Kingdom A and Kingdom B have been on crashcourse for decades and in war for six years. Last winter, Kingdom A won a major battle and have been winning ever since. Now, both sides are ready for peace negotiations. The terms obviously favor Kingdom A, but not too heavily, since Kingdom B could still continue the war for years, even if they would most likely be defeated in the end.
To seal the treaty, one of King B's daughters (my character) is to marry King A's cousin. My character mos likely doesn't particularly like her hunsband-to-be (He might be too old or far or even cruel to her tastes), but is prepared to do her duty to end the war.

However, not all factions in Kingdom A want war to end, either due to hatred of kingdom B or perhaps continuing the war would profit them personally. One such person (you) kidnaps me to stop the marriage and thus the truce. But what do you do me after? Perhaps you seek to turn me into your personal sexslave or a play thing as a punishment to being born in the Kingdom B? Or perhaps you want to get bit more coin for yourself and sell me into slavery. It doesn't matter if I told my buyer who I was, they would never belief me. And we  both know that.