what on Earth did I do?

Started by Josietta, January 08, 2020, 11:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

I'm not sure if this fits in this forum thread or not, if its in the wrong place please let me know or move it to the correct space. I have no idea what I did to cause this but its frustrated me trying to figure out how to fix it. It is only happening on elliquiy. Other sites are fine. If anyone can help me fix this I'd be ever so thankful.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Blythe

What have you tried so far to fix what's happening? (Helps to know so I don't suggest something you've already tried)

Josietta

I tried adjusting the browser settings first but found it wasn't the browser settings because its only affecting this site, not every site I visit. I closed out all of my windows and tried restarting the browser but that didn't work so I restarted the whole computer, still no luck. I haven't cleared the cookies yet but I'm not sure that would even have an affect as it seems to be some kind of setting or coding thing that I may have accidentally pressed when my computer swapped to that and closed it. Because my mouse pad is so sensitive it often opens, closes, moves the cursor, etc.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Josietta

I should also note it only shows up in headers and sidings of tables on the screen?

And it's only on my laptop. When I log in on another computer or device it's not doing this. So I can only surmise that I've effed up some table coding on my laptop. I will attempt logging out, clearing cookies and cache then restarting the entire computer and see how that does.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

AmberStarfire

You could try ctrl-f5 or ctrl-0 and see if either of them work.

It seems like a problem with the line spacing or something like that. I don't know what would cause it.

Josietta

Quote from: AmberStarfire on January 09, 2020, 12:58:39 PM
You could try ctrl-f5 or ctrl-0 and see if either of them work.

It seems like a problem with the line spacing or something like that. I don't know what would cause it.

OMG Amber I freaking love you!  I've been trying for days and researching and staring at coding like it was Japanese to me. I was losing all hope! The ctrl-0 did the trick! thank you so so so so so so so much!!!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

AmberStarfire

You're very welcome!! I'm glad it helped. :)

Ctrl-0 resets the zoom on a page. I've never seen it look like that before zoomed in. It's almost like it zoomed in part of it but not other parts.