Interest Check: Fairy Tail RP?

Started by Wolfy, April 13, 2010, 09:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnie

*points out she said like Lucy.* I dont wanna be Lucy just like her though.

Wolfy

oh Sorry..I didn't notice.

:D You can be like her all that you want. ^-^

Lynnie

>> Is the AU from the newest part of the manga or is it completely different?

Wolfy

Completely different...different characters, but still set in the Fairy Tail Guild.

Lynnie

okay just thought i'd ask >> I'm obessed with it. I've read the manga up completely and waiting on the newest update and watched the anime.

endlesspie

I'd like to join... water dragon is pretty nice sounding though I can come up with alternative magic if you feel we have enough already... I also don't really mind which gender I play as so i'll go whatever way to help balance things.

Wolfy

^-^ Fine.

Role Call! Who's still in?

CrazyIvan

Lynnie

sinoraa

endlesspie

Wolfy

Alright, here's the character Forum. Post your characters here.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=66757.0

:D Post your characters here, please. ^_^

Lynnie

sinoraa

Think it would be alright to come up with my own celestial spirits? Theres so few official ones.

Wolfy

Sure. o3o

Also..does anyone else think we need a Guild Master?

Wolfy

I plan to start the RP tomorrow...I'll post the link here. :D

endlesspie

Yeah... we kinda do need a guild master... and does it matter which gender I go or not? if everyone who said in this thread they were coming does and is their own gender... that'd be 5 guys 3 girls... does it matter?

Wolfy

It doesn't matter what Gender you play. :D

endlesspie

And yet now i'm tempted to go female with this one... partly because we have three male Dragon slayers already... and partly because of Mirajane...

sinoraa

endlesspie

No no no, just thinking that both the water users in Fairy tail were female... and I like Mirajane, because she's nice.

Wolfy

Like I said, be any Gender you want, as long as you can play it. ?:D

endlesspie

Kiric Rand

I'm being talked into jumping in if you have room. And if so, i want to play an equip mage
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15