Breeder [M looking for F, Extreme, NC, Impreg]

Started by TheVillain, April 04, 2014, 09:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

An old idea, but one that's gotten requests so I thought I'd make this thread and see what happens. For your consideration...

The killer's first real mistake was when he had two bodies to dump and he decided to just get rid of them at the same time. It made the news in fact you remember that quite well. Found in the dumpster behind a local hotel, the bodies of two women. Both pretty, both in their 30's, both nude. One a Redhead, the other Hispanic, but both died the exact same way. They both died in childbirth, and according to the coroner both show signs of having had a large number of children previous to their deaths. The desperate need to identify these women for the sake of the children lead to the most shocking discovery of them all.

Louise Chapman and Martina Valdez - Louise was a local girl who went missing over a decade ago, Martina went missing in Dallas, Texas almost 8 years ago, and at the time neither of them had kids. With the unavoidable conclusion that they may of had the same killer, digging reveals at least 5 more similar cases of women found unceremoniously dumped like garbage, women who according to forensics died in childbirth, when who were reported missing years and sometimes even a decade before their discovery. The worst part is the bodies were spread out over 4 states.

Faced with the possibility of a serial killer whose killed at least 7 women over the last decade, one that uses the unusual weapon of childbirth itself to kill his victims, one has to ask three questions. Who else is he holding? Where is he holding them? And what does he do with the children?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.