F4M - Looking to write something long term.

Started by rpgirl85, June 20, 2017, 10:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpgirl85

Hi there.

I am here to find a partner or two for myself, to write long term plays with. There are many kinks I enjoy and limits I have are few. I like stuff on both the darker and the lighter end of the spectrum.

From themes like chauvinism, sexism and general degradation to travel romances, and friendships being put through trials, I am up for it all.

Setting wise, modern ones are a favorite, but can work with historical and alternative world settings too. Not too much in to high fantasy stuff, though low level fantasy is fine. Regarding the characters I play, I can write a variety of archetypes, though I guess a lot about the characters depend upon the requirements of the play.

I can't write dominant chars though, so that is a limit there.

Here's a link to my f-list profile, that will give you more insight into the kind of stuff I am looking for.

https://www.f-list.net/c/still%20pretty/

Lyku

I'm looking for another partner for something more long term with a modern setting.  I do typically portray my characters more dominant in nature.  I prefer something with more substance to smut.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman