What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Coffee. Luke warm, but it does the trick.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Belle33

a tall glass of ice cold water

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Coffee - I hope it helps.. a vampire who could pass for a zombie is not a good thing.
*See Pillory*

Beguile's Mistress

Oniya

Quote from: Captain Maltese on April 24, 2011, 07:32:44 AM
Coffee. Luke warm, but it does the trick.

*raises her own cup*  Although half the time it's because I get caught up in something and forget it's on my desk.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Beguile's Mistress

*has a couple of extra cup warms*

Cdizk

Sambucca & a melted easter egg

Worshipping Master

despickable

A hot mug of Lindt Chocolate

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Nico

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Sin

Here’s to the crazy ones.  The misfits.  The rebels.  The troublemakers.  The round pegs in the square holes.  The ones who see things differently.  They’re not fond of rules.  And they have no respect for the status quo.  You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them.  About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them.  Because they change things.  They push the human race forward.  And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.  Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Mordred

4 shots of espresso poured over ice with a tiny hint of caramel.
*wills this drink to send it's potent charms into my veins, needing it very badly*
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Autumn52

Coffee the morning elixir of life

Prototype

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

olive

Yummy yummy espresso, French roast.  Never hot enough, though.

Xandria

Tim Horton's coffee, large double double. My morning drug of choice!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

SpiralSpider

I just finished drinking my last Coke Zero and I won't have money to buy more until the 8th. T.T
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

sartracker

myers rum and diet coke, thats all there was
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Belle33