5e D&D Furry Game Interest Check (Multiple Ideas/Genres Inside)

Started by TheSithChicken, December 24, 2017, 05:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silentwalrus227

Quote from: TheSithChicken on January 10, 2018, 12:13:09 PM
@silentwalrus - No knowledge necessary. I love introducing people to settings and systems.

@Bibliophilia - As much as I am not a fan of The Dark Tower that is not an inaccurate image. To an extent.

@Chulanowa - Definitely pulling some inspiration from Planescape.

Good to hear. I’m all ears! :)

TheSithChicken

I'm gonna leave voting open till Monday. Partly to give people plenty of time to vote, partly because it's the weekend of my birthday and I will be playing games for most of it, and partly because I am passing a kidney stone and will be plenty stoned on pain meds for the next couple of days. My body hates me.

DomJoe

TheSithChicken

It looks like the Spark has won the ideas war! I have finally won the kidney stone war*! So tomorrow or the day after I will post a separate thread advertising the chosen game and I will link it here for all of you. Then - hopefully - we can get working on actually playing a game.

* The doctor said it was a small one. The doctor lied.

Chulanowa

There is no such thing as a small kidney stone, of this I am certain. Glad you're doing well though!

Bibliophilia

DomJoe

Even if it was small, it wasn't going to feel small at all... in any case, glad to see this one starting to take off!

TheSithChicken