News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Gender Swap story looking for a partner

Started by Blinkin, September 03, 2016, 01:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Hello All:

I'm looking to do something that I haven't done before, but seems like it could be a fun, challenging role.

I don't have a lot of a story, or details for it, but My character, a womanizing romeo has pissed off the wrong people and in some way that he doesn't understand, wakes up one moring as not only a woman, but a woman with a life, history, family and problems that he can only guess at. The question is, how does he and the spouse/boyfriend/etc deal with things. Does he try to tell the hubby that he's not his wife? Does he try to just get through things and find a way out, or is there some mix of things? What does he do about a daughter who's more than a little sexy and would, normally, be just the kinda girl he would charm out of her pants?

I see a lot of potential complications, pitfalls and humor in such a story and I'm hoping for a partner who would bring their own thoughts and ideas to the discussion so that things aren't just about one character or too predictable for them.

If you're interested, send me a PM. As long as the swap is in place, I'll work with anyone on a completely new idea that fits both of our interest!
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.