Several new ideas.

Started by Piercer, September 08, 2009, 11:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piercer

So I am looking for males for the my story lines, but I have several I am willing to try.

Story 1: Demons and Angels - A young innocent christian girl, roughly age 19 or 20, moves out on to her own. Of course her life runs smoothly until one saturday night at a bar she runs into a man who easily seduces her and takes her innocent away. Of course after she realizes what she has done she runs away ignoring all of his calls to her. But he is relentless in his battle for her soul.

Story 2: Blades and Swards - Two great sword fighters and sworn enemies are faced to duel, but during the first fight each of them realize a growing attraction towards each other. Of course to admit it would mean weakness. So one night a fight gets out of hands lead to a very passionate night and so on and so forth.
Piercer - Putting the fear in your heart since 2006

Jecht

I think the second one could be fairly interesting.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Piercer

Wow I really should be allowed to think on my days off. I have several more ideas to add here.

Story 3: Sin City - Basically something along the lines from the movie. Of course we can build our own characters or use a story from the movie and take it further.

Story 4: Band Member and Groupie - A young girl spends months tracking a band across country trying to get the attention of the lead singer. When she finally does things go a little south and gets much more then she bargains for.

Piercer

Story 5: Hatred in the Department - A female and male detective are forced to work on a case together. After fighting for weeks on the case, as it becomes harder to solve, they find a slight attraction between each other that starts as just a simple kiss but leads to so much more.

Jack Stalker

PM'd regards  Story 5: Hatred in the department.  ;D