a car boot of m/m ideas and preferences(updated 06/10)

Started by zosa, December 03, 2018, 02:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zosa

before going further please read this; https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=296629

just a heads-up, if you did not read the o/o linked above we can't rp. sorry 'bout that! otherwise here is a pile of random ons/offs and plots i'd be interested in. each plot can be changed of course to suit your needs so if you see something that is only 85% your cup of tea please let me know and we can mix in something nice! and yes, all plots can be turned full-smut or no-smut and i am a-ok with vanilla games!

here are my f-lists!
regular rps;
https://www.f-list.net/c/standard%20list/

smut-based rps;
https://www.f-list.net/c/dirty%20smut

some good ways to entice me if you have a plot idea and don't want to read my f-list!(warning, super nsfw)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

isolation from other people(geographically)
consensual co-dependency
dressing femme(either to pass or for play)
mid-century modern aesthetics(stepford without all the the creep)
showers/tubs/pools/lakes/rivers/beaches pretty much any place wet as settings(both smut and non smut)
performance anxiety(both smut and non smut)
adult "imaginary" friends
size difference(larger than human > smaller than human)
humanoid monsters
herbal medicines(for good or ill)
realistic aftercare(and clean-up where applicable)
knotted cocks/locking ovipositors with or without excessive cumming
regular excessive cum
social melancholy
communicative lovers
body dysmorphia(and conversations about it)
unusual power dynamics(the prince, the superior, the elder or the master is not the one with the power)
dominate bottoms and submissive tops
chubby guys
historically accurate settings/foods/clothes

these are the plot threads! will add or remove them as needed so check back at least every couple weeks!

cold winter

marriage is meant to be based on love and respect not contracts and familial obligation. after a decade of faking it his marriage is dissolved in all ways but the legal one. his wife finally moved in with her lover of five years while he stays in their cold white apartment with no purpose but work and sleep, they see each other only when socially obligated. one day on his way to work he is drawn in by a street musician who's music stirs in him a warm feeling of joy he had not felt in his whole life and he is desperate to keep it. offering the man money and a place to stay is no concern nor is putting up with any strange kinks but both parties must keep it hush-hush so as not to disgrace his family's name and the musician must play on
may contain;
depression, isolation from other people, co-dependency, performance anxiety

wealth of gold

dragons live for a hundred years then sleep for a thousand. it does not lend them well to current events but it certainly makes them fun at parties! a dragon has just woken up from his first thousand-year nap and he is looking for a companion, as it turns out though he's not much interested in scaly mates and has an eye out golden-haired humans instead(good thing he's not a BIG dragon)

the right knight

a knight's job is to serve his master with undying loyalty. a knight's prerogative is to be honorable in all actions. a knight's value is the swiftness of his sword and gentleness of his tongue. these are words he has lived by in the twelve years he trained to become a knight but now, with his first and only duty being to a prince whose sole prospect is an appanage and who demands nothing but companionship of him he is finding his place in the world becoming more and more muddled.....and he might just be alright with that

mushroom picking

this little witch has a job to do. he's tasked with finding and harvesting rare ingredients for his conclave so that they may practice their arts from the comfort and safety of the capital. he is not the only one of his sort but he is certainly one of the most adventurous of his order. his big book of arcane knowledge says that a special type of mushroom grows only in this region but to beware, there may be bandits nearby(best to hire a bodguard)

little friend

a lot of work goes into creating a golem be it formed from air or mud the creation of life is no easy task though much like with any living being being created is not equivocal to being loved. after his creator realized that a towering double-dong'd sex golem might not be the most practical sort of companion he was quickly sold off. he now is without purpose or prospects as his unusual body turns off most potential new masters before they even have a chance to get to know his gentle soul and curious mind.

zosa

for anyone who isn't looking to make a long story or a plot-based story i will keep a revolving list of super PWP things i am willing to take any partner on(3rd person perspective and no vaginas is still mandatory though)

mushroom picking

this little witch has a job to do. he's tasked with finding and harvesting rare ingredients for his conclave so that they may practice their arts from the comfort and safety of the capital. he is not the only one of his sort but he is certainly one of the most adventurous of his order. his big book of arcane knowledge says that a special type of mushroom grows only in this region but to beware, there may be bandits nearby(best to hire a bodguard)

pocket pals

if you could have a friend who would never leave your side, did not age and die and was small enough to fit in a mason jar would you go out and buy one? there is a store that is doing just that and so far there have been nothing but rave reviews so far. what could possibly go wrong?

in the stables

dragons are rare but that isn't to their benefit. wild dragons are pretty much non-existent and 'domesticated' ones are hardly more than livestock. rare enough to be well taken care of but given little more rights than a prized horse. my character is once such dragon who lives a life free of most stress and worry but also only allowed out of his stable when his lord demands it and is kept away from others of his own kind. it is dull and he doesn't have much to do....except that is making eyes at the new stablehand. is the lad willing to risk getting caught with his pants down to stem the loneliness of a bored dragon?

consentacles

my character is desperate for someone of the tentacled persuasion who is hungry and filled to the brim with sperm. he is willing to travel, to buy or to even accidentally trip over someone who is willing to meet his demand for satiation

zosa

zosa