Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamSailor

Of course! I like both.

Would you like me if I stopped by once a day at a random time to give you a hug?

Despairs

Just know that you will be hugging a copy. Would you like me if I taught how to write with both hands?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

It would be cute. I had my first Touch typing lessons on manual typewriters. Didn't get to work with the new fancy electrical ones until several years later.

Would you like me if I taught you morse code so we could pillow talk in the dark, in complete silence, speaking only with fingers touching skin?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Yes,you had me at Morse code. Would you like me if I taught you another language besides English?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

I know English, Norwegian, German, a very little bit of French and and Russian, some Hungarian, and just enough Spanish and Italian to get me a beer. So, Bambino.... which language can you offer to teach me well enough to be charming in?

Would you like me if I could do things to your wrist with my mouth that would make you squirm?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

willow

Whoa haha cool.

My wrist? That's new I'd like to see that, so yeah.

Would you like me if lightly touching you gave you goosebumps
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Captain Maltese

Touch me like you mean it and it will give me goosebumps.

Would you like me if I wanted you to keep the lingerie on while we were in the throes of passion?

Belle33

Yes, half naked sex is delicious.

Would you like me if I left bite marks here and there?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

Mmm, bite marks and claw marks and scratches are delicious. As long as you don't mind getting as good as you get.

Would you like me if I wanted to play with ice cubes?

Belle33

Shit!  You've found my weakness.

Would you like me if I melt faster than the ice?

Captain Maltese

Yes. Although I'd have to bring in a few icicles, and maybe some icecream too, to stop you from melting completely.

Would you like me I wanted to bring a few dribbling wax candles into the play as well, to mix heat and cold?

Belle33

Oh yes.

Would you like me if I stroked stoked your flame?

Despairs

(Stroked your flame, should have left it as is. Watashi wa anata nihongo o oshieru koto ga dekimasu. ) Would you like me if I gave you a massage? The non sexual or intimate kind.

Beguile's Mistress

Damn straight I would.  I could keep a masseuse busy several hours a day. :-)

Would you like me if I drank all the milk and forgot to buy more?

Despairs

No. I would give you money to buy more. Would you like me if I taught you how to paralyze your enemies?

Beguile's Mistress

I probably would but do you have a pickup truck to help me cart away the bodies?

Would you like me if I wanted to watch Sarah Silverman videos all evening?

Despairs

Nah, I will just carry their souls, then you can bury the bodies. Do contact me if you end up in Jail, though. I help my friends in anyway I can. Yes, as long as you didn't drag me into it. Would you like me If I taught you how to play Il Padrino theme on the piano. (Italian for the Godfather.)

Belle33

Yes.  I love to learn new things.

Would you like me if I stood behind you and covered your eyes with my hands while you played the piano?

Despairs

In all honestey, I wouldn't mind it. I would already have the keys memorized. Would you like me if I couldn't dance to save my own skin?

willow

Yeah. It's okay there's no wrong way to dance lol

Would you like me if I kept getting lost in the city streets
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Eikichi

Only if you could find your way back, eventually.

Would you like me if I just wanted to be alone at times?
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

cinza

As long as you respect my alone time, too.

Would you like me if I didn't always reciprocate your advances?

Seduce my mind and you can have my body.
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I helped you achieve your goals in life?

DealWithTheDevil

yes, I'd sell my soul to santa for that one.

Would you like me if I beat you in a game?

Despairs

Yes. I welcome a challenge, regardless of the challenger's gender. Also, as you didn't rub it in my face, you and I will be fine. Would you like me if I showed you how to fix computers problems?