Marvel mutant idea: Omega Class Breeder (M seeking F).

Started by Last of the Great Mikeys, July 18, 2013, 09:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last of the Great Mikeys

I have a character idea that I would like to play in the Marvel universe. It's an original character, not a canon one. I am open to you playing a canon character if you like, though.

The storyline can be discussed as I am open to ideas. The character idea is this: He is a mutant. He could be a teenager or perhaps an adult who's power kicked in late. The trick is that his power is his sexual system. His entire digestive system is devoted to producing sperm in quantities and densities that are impossible and recovering at a speed that make it seem that he never runs out. Any child he has will be a mutant and he can breed any female, his seed actually repairing her if necessary to do so (so much for tubiligation). This part of his power is under his control. His sperm also reshapes the character he inseminates a little bit, making them look a little more like his idealized version of them over time and keeping/making them young(er). As a side effect he has perfect efficiency in his digestive system, making him very slow to tire and slow to age if he ages at all.

He has no super ability to attract a partner, sexual or otherwise

Multiple plot ideas are available in the Marvel Universe setting. The easy one is the mutant issues. Or perhaps it is more cosmic in nature, or mystical.

Idea 1: He's a prisoner of a scientist experimenting on him (Government agency, lone mad scientist, Arnim Zola, Doctor Demonicus, the High Evolutionary, Superia, Toxie Doxie, etc.). Are you an aide to the one experimenting on him? If so are you sympathetic to him and want to help him escape or are you perfectly in league with the evil foe? Are you the evil foe?

Idea 2: He's just learned he's a mutant the hard way; when mutant hunting sentinals come for him. He's been identified as a primary target due to his mutant progenerative ability. Somebody needs to rescue him because, though his power is omega class, it's certainly not useful fighting giant killer robots!

Idea 3: He's a mutant messiah! He's going to make mutants the most powerful force in the world by making lots of them! For this he needs followers willing to follow his cause... and to be the mothers of the future. Of course no super powered cult goes unnoticed by the various powers for too long...

Idea 4: Recruited by Cyclops! In the current marvel storylines Cyclops is forging a faction of mutants ready and willing to fight for the right to exist and live in equality in the world. In fact, he is getting awfully close to Magneto's philosophy, which has many mutants worried. Long term, a power like his could tip the balance of power (bonus points if you want to play Magik).

Feel free to message me with your own suggestions and let's see if we can work out something cool and fun!