Velvet House

Started by Raveled, May 27, 2010, 09:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raveled

The Velvet House is a well-to-do gentleman's club, known for being staffed exclusively by beautiful women and encouraging members to 'relax' with any that take their fancy. Once a month though, it something special: a fresh girl, taken off the street and brought in for the members' pleasure. Directed by the masked and anonymous Ringmaster, the gatherings are not-to-be-missed.

For those of you joining us from the previous thread, welcome! You already know the score, sit down and be quiet for a bit. For those of you who don't know what is happening, this is an interest check for a group game, based around a live sex show. The general flow, as I envision is, will be that each Member will have a Employee assigned to them (or more than one, if they want) and will have a bit of alone-time to get into the swing of things. After a bit, the threads will come together and the Ringmaster will bring in the Victim. What happens then is up to the Ringmaster: a fucking machine, letting one lucky member break the girl in, or simply throwing her to the group.

So what we need are two groups and two singles. Who's up for it?

Members

Employees
Your Akina
HotCurryPie

Ringmaster
NosCorventius

Victim
Greywolf

Undecided
Raveled
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Greywolf

i wouldn't mind playing the victim.  but if that's taken, i guess i could settle on being a member.   :P

NosCorventius

Nos bows and smiles darkly at the casting director, Raveled.

"I believe I already have dibs on the Ringmaster. My sadistic and imaginative nature coupled with my eloquent vocabulary and macabre flair make me uniquely suited for this most illustrious of positions."

With a flourish the black garbed man grabs a large opera cloak and a long nosed porcelain half mask from the backstage wardrobe. Donning them both, in what appears to be a rather practiced fashion, he moves to the shadows and awaits the others.

Vergil1989

I don't care either way, but I just thought I'd ask anyway.  Will this have a more fantasy/exotic bent or is it still human only?  Just asking but I'm still open to the idea either way.  Probably will be a bouncer or something along those lines if that works still.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

LIAR

I will participate as a working girl. I am here to tease and please =]

LIAR

Any thoughts on getting this started?

Raveled

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 27, 2010, 07:31:40 PM
I don't care either way, but I just thought I'd ask anyway.  Will this have a more fantasy/exotic bent or is it still human only?  Just asking but I'm still open to the idea either way.  Probably will be a bouncer or something along those lines if that works still.

This would be strictly human, though I suppose a futa or something along those lines wouldn't be ruled out, if a willing partner could be found.

Quote from: Your Akina on June 02, 2010, 11:04:07 PM
Any thoughts on getting this started?

To be honest, I was hoping for more of a response. At this point there's one working girl, the Ringmaster, the Victim, and two undecided. The other interest thread was bursting, and I'm wondering where those folks went.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

HotCurryPie

I can be a working girl as well I have a couple of chars floating around I can tweak for this.

NosCorventius

and if you wish I can play a patron as well as the ringmaster. BTW Greywolf were you planning on playing a female victim or a male?