What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicNeverDies

Ice water, nothing like the basics!

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Solaine

Green tea, no sugar or honey.  Calming and soothing.
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bleach.  On the rocks!   ::)

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Paradox

A wide glass of homemade Merlot

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Caity

Can I post what I wish I was drinking instead?  If so, a bottle of wine would be nice.

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caity

Mmm... rum.

Why is the rum always gone?

Paradox

I have a small six-ounce silver flask just to ensure that rum will always be present, even in case of emergencies.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Caity

Does it automatically refill?

Bliss

more rum don't touch it's mine
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

Were you aiming for the Six Word Life Story thread, Bliss?  :P

Sprite Zero

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

WyldRanger

Bayushi

Psi

I WAS drinking an Everton Cabernet Sauvignon...

But the bottles empty :(

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Kurzyk

Kalen

A glass of red wine.  AFTER it breathes for a bit.

Josietta

Blackberry Merlot.. mmmmmm....

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Huntress