Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not wanting to submit!  >:)
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Erotisch

Banned for not giving me a legitimate reason to want to. Ha!  XD

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not knowing the perfecting good reason!
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Belle33

Banned for not giving her a good reason!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Balizar Draconis

Well it's because *whisper whisper* Yea that is why!

Banned for not siding with me!

Erotisch

Banned because you should know that we sisters stick together!

Stone

Banned for making that sound like a possibly messy situation.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MiaFire

Banned because I wasn't around last night to do it.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Belle33

Banned for not being around last night.

Erotisch

Banned for not banning me today.  :P

I'm suffering Belle banning withdrawals!

Stone

Banned for needing Belle bans badly!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Erotisch

Banned because you say that like it's a bad thing.

Belle33

Banned because you know you want it!

Stone

Banned because you do too!

Belle33

Stone

Banned for playing the do and do not game!

Belle33

Banned for not playing along. 

Stone

Banned for being so close to 300 posts!

Belle33

Banned for pointing that out - I hadn't even noticed! Grrrr!

Stone

Make it count! Go all Sparta on it!

Pre-emptive ban for Spartanation.

Chaosengine

Banned for going without pants.  :-)

MiaFire

Banned for having yours on
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Erotisch

Banned for the sake of morning bans.     ;D

Story Tale

Banned for not liking it in the morning.

Chaosengine