Fantasy plots of varying levels of decency [ MUL ]

Started by Hemingway, March 13, 2011, 03:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Idea 1, F/F: A young Princess ( 18 - 20 ) develops an unhealthy obsession for a somewhat older ( 25 - 30 ) female guard. It starts out innocently enough, with the Princess simply demanding the guard be with her at almost all times, occasionally brushing against the guard, or causing the guard to brush against her. Slowly, she gets bolder, more physical, but the guard assumes it's nothing more than the Princess becoming more comfortable around her. As it goes on, however, it also begins to get more disturbing. The Princess has the guard's used clothes and underwear stolen, wearing it in secret at first, later obviously. She begins to demand the guard sleep in her room, then in her own bed, and so it goes on. Just how far, can be decided on later, and mostly depends on your standards of decency. It will certainly be quite disturbing, however, so be warned.

Idea 2, Bondage, M/F: A master thief breaks into the home of a wealthy noblewoman ( or nobleman, in which case the thief would be female - either is fine, but I will assume a male thief for now ), but somehow is seen before he can steal anything. The thief escapes. Not long after, in spite of several more guards around the house, the thief returns to the woman's bedroom, and is once again seen. Fearing for her life, the woman does not call for any guards, and once again without stealing anything, the thief disappears. Time goes by, and the thief does not appear to return. Only months later does the woman once again wake in the middle of the night, to find the thief in her room. Though frightened for her life, she works up the courage to ask why he keeps returning without stealing anything. So confronted, he admits it's not to rob her he's there, but that he finds himself hopelessly in love with her, and has frequently visited her just to watch while she sleeps. The woman, drawn in by his peculiar charms, finds herself interested in knowing more.

Idea 3: More may be added!

Please have a look at my ons and offs, and PM me if interested!