Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyarly

But I say different...

Lucinda

But you are sooo wrong!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Nyarly

That's what you think. And you are so much wronger yourself!

haikuoftears

Shut up, you're both wrong, says Batman!

Creshnagarine

Good evening Batman,

Riddle me this.

What was once yours but is now mine?

The WIN                                  <runs off giggling with glee>
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

thirteenhearts

catches the trail of his shirt in her hand as he tries to flee and takes the WIN!

Creshnagarine

Flies over the beautiful lady in his hyper drive spaceship and beams up the WIN
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

haikuoftears

-grabs Cresh's leg and pins him down, taking the WIN banner from him- HAW!

Lucinda

Pounces on haiku, pinning her in turn with my knees, and holding the win high.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

haikuoftears

-squeaks, grabs Luci and drags her under, straddling her, holding the Win with both hands- MINE! =O *wigglewiggle*

Lucinda

Hmm.. I don't mind you being on top *a little wiggle of her own* but i need that win! * tickles under Haiku's arms and taking it back*

haikuoftears

-skrees and drags Luci out, locking her in the bedroom before coming back with the Win.-

Woot!

Lucinda

Wonders if she is being stored in the bedroom for later??oh well, least she kept the win for company.

haikuoftears

*grumbles and stomps back into the bedroom, strips Luci, ties her up on the bed then takes the Win from her. "Nu! Mine!"

Scribbles

*Had replaced the win Luci held with an orange*

*Skips off into the sunset*
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Lucinda

Luci finds herself alone, naked, tied up, and left holding an orange. Wonderful...

Scribbles

Aww, you're making me sound mean when that orange is really chock full of vitamin C.  ;)
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Kiric Rand

drops a banana peal in the path, taking the win as he trips "thank you come again."
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Lucinda

Luci looks at the ripe juicy orange in her hand, and nods in agreement. And then she looks at the thick rope binding her wrist outstretched tightly.

Kiric Rand

*Cuts the rope, taking the orange and the win* "All of this is mine."
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Lucinda

Remains laying back, watching you with big green eyes. "Really..? And what about me..?"

Kiric Rand

"Well, I don't know you, but it looks as though you're already taken"
[Floatright]
[/float]

Lucinda

*giggles* Not in the least. At least not regularly ;-) And i'm very easy to get to know.

thirteenhearts

oh, just a quick FYI-I WIN!

Kiric Rand

*swoops in* you might want to rephrase that.
[Floatright]
[/float]