Dark Hollow [M lf F, NC, Impreg, Supernatural]

Started by TheVillain, April 24, 2015, 03:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvZOzrxkXxc

Divorced after two miscarriages, writer Tara Shay needed to get away from it all. On a walk through local woods rumored to be haunted, Tara comes across a strange sight: a statue of a half-man, half-goat creature - a satyr from ancient legends - that comes to life before her eyes. Soon, women in town begin disappearing, summoned to the woods by strange piping. Visions of fires in the distance haunting her dreams, Tara tries to find a way to protect at least herself from the the satyr and possibly find a way to save all the other women as well, but what she uncovers is an unholy evil hellbent on protecting itself and spreading its seed.

Quote from: InfoBet you've not seen many threads with a video intro, have you? :P

Basic Premise - A female writer's sexual needs and desire for children of her own has accidentally awoken a Satyr, and now the creature going to thank her by raping and impregnating her and any other woman he can get his hands on.

Thoughts/Ideas/Interest?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Bumping because of the time this originally got posted.

Also - what the Satyr is doing to women, exactly, is negotiable.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.