A few ideas. Looking for a Female

Started by seeker619, July 20, 2010, 02:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

First I would like to say that I have few turnoffs.  However I am not into furries, bathroom play, or playing a homosexual male.  That being stated if you have any ideas you might like to try with me other than the ones I will list I will certainly like to hear them.

1- This first idea came from a movie I never saw but the trailer got me interested.  The basic premise is that a young girl starts seeing this 30 something male she can never touch.  He always comes to her in times of trouble.  He is however human but a time traveler.  She goes through many difficulties throughout her life and he always appears to her.  He only tells her we can be together but not yet.  The troubles she goes through can be relationships, drug abuse, sexual abuse or anything that appeals to you.  The conditions of his time travel can be discussed.  Basically he knows her life before it occurs.  He knows her future and he knows only that they will meet.  From that time on he cannot predict.  This can include N/C, or not or any other themes that appeal to you.

2- A man can read your mind.  Although you never know this about him he knows your deepest desires, likes and dislikes.  You also have a very lustful mind.  A kinky streak.  Sometimes he indulges you in ideas you had but never expressed.  Sometimes he holds back.  He occasionally lets you win an argument just to appease you but usually you are baffled at how well he knows your every argument before you meet him.  You think the fact he knows you so well and can sexually please you like no man before it is love.  Is it?  Are you strong enough to tongue tie this master of your mind.  What is his weakness?  This also can be N/C or anything you desire.

3- A group of people mostly friends go for a 3 day cruise.  (Kinda like Guilligan's Island)  However one man and one woman really take a dislike to each other.  A storm hits and these two wind up in the same life boat together and land on a deserted island.  (Sorta like Blue Lagoon.)  They are stranded and must learn to work together to survive.  Sexual tension between the two builds and where it goes anyone can say.  Any forum is welcome.

4- Abducted by aliens you are taken to another planet.  At first they are friendly towards you but one who is your master is cruel?  Actually they are just painful experiments on your mind and body to see what information they can give you to send back to earth.  Rape, mind control will be part of it.  However you are sent back to earth with special powers.  Which powers you decide.  However if you use them for evil there will be an equally powerful enemy you will have to battle.  If you use them for good you may meet up with a male who you are not aware has similar powers though neither of you are blatent display these powers so both will be unaware of the others powers as you try and use them to seduce the other.  Overall you are being good but when it comes to love both use these powers to manipulate the other.  N/C  The details can be discussed.