News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Not his usual type (M for F)

Started by Strident, July 23, 2017, 04:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strident

So, an idea for a fairly simple kind of RP I would love to do.

My character is fairly popular with women, but he's had three serious girlfriends....all of them looked, physical build wise, something like this:

However, at a party, he spends time alone with the sister of one of his good friends. He has known her (vaguely) for 2 or 3 years, and actually been attracted to her, and she had been attracted to him. She looks a little more like this

At the party, the truth finally comes out, that he has the hots for her...

She has assumed he's dated these super hot skinny model types and just wouldn't be "in" to her..

The truth is, and the angle I'd want to take on it is that he is kinda intimdated by a physically larger woman. He's attracted to her, a lot, but kind of nervous of her. A woman who is physically larger than him, that he maybe worries he won't be "man enough" for her. That nervousness has made him shy to approach a larger girl, despite always fantasising what it would be like to be with  larger woman..and his friend's sister in particular.

Quite a lot of naughty stuff in the RP, but with possibly quite a cute romantic side to it to. Message me if interested!