News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

karmatrik and huntress

Started by Huntress, November 09, 2008, 11:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huntress

Tali weakly lay in the bed, not even able to move by the time Fal returned. She waited for him for such a long time...She began to fall asleep, softly and slowly breathing in and out. Each breath became slower by the minute. When he finally arrived, she couldn't even see when her eyes were open.

Fal injected her neck with the vial, expertly getting the needle cleanly into her jugular. "If this works, it'll work fast," he whispered.

Huntress

Tali's eyes opened and focused on him. She smiled and sighed when he touched her cheek. "Hello," she whispered. She breathed slowly, trying not to pant with desperation for oxygen. "I'm so hungry," she sighed, looking at him. "You were gone so long, I was so scared."

"It was only minutes," he said, worried. "How do you feel?"

Huntress

"much better," she smiled. She pushed herself up to sit, just glad he was back. "What happened?"

"You were poisoned," he said, flatly. He saw no use in hiding it. "You were used as an experiment."

Huntress

"For what?" she asked, starting to tear up. She shivered, curling into a fetal position. "Why?" She looked at him, face wretched with sorrow in every pore.

Huntress

Tali suddenly looked up into Fal's eyes, biting her lip. she looked over his face, contemplating what a life with him could be like. Then, it clicked in her head. It was too good to be true. "you know more about this than you're letting on," she realized. "you went behind my back, didn't you? You're part of this!"

Fal was taken aback, even a little anger creeping into his voice. "No, Tali," he said quietly. "Dooku just told me."

Huntress

She recoiled immediately, stunned into hurt silence. "He has something to do with this, doesn't he?" she asked, whispering. "And you're one of his minions, aren't you?" She looked up at him tearfully, not wanting to believe it.

"Minion?" Fal let this word settle for a moment. "It's a little bit more complex than that. But yes, I do perform tasks for him."

Huntress

Tali just shook her head at him. "You let me trust you. You let me think you cared." She curled into a fetal position, facing the far wall. She shook as though crying, curling one arm around her head.

Fal frowned, a sick feeling settling into his stomach. He knew his attraction to her was wrong, and this only set it in stone. She was but a child, to be nurtured, not lusted after. He sat down near her. He sent his thoughts to her amidst feelings of warmth and safety. If I didn't care, you'd be dead...

Huntress

Tali suddenly glared at him. "I'm not a child," she snarled. "Why should I trust you?"

Trieste

This topic will be placed on hold; details can be found in Huntress' intro thread.