Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hiding In Emotions

If you puff into a fireball I'm out of here last time I played with fire I burnt a field down.

olive

When are you going to show yourself to me? I can't keep living in my imagination. Good bye!

Mordred

I can't take it any more. That wall ain't gonna fall! Day and night, night and day and all you can do is hold that wall up. Don't your palms itch?
*See Pillory*

Belle33

You never smile.  I can't tell if I make you happy.  This is no way to live - good bye!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Phoenixrisen

You're just to darned sexy, I'm tired of being jealous all the time. We're done.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

olive

Either pull the shirt up or take it off, I'm tired of being teased! Actually I'm completely fed up. Goodbye!

BigNRich

You obviously care more about that wall than you care about me. What does it have that I don't?? Goodbye!  :'(

Merry Gentry

Who is that? You're with her? How can you be with me!? We're done..
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Insanityenviesme

You've been pulling down those jeans for a month now.. I cant stand it!! I need to keep away from you if I want to stay sane... Goodbye!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

olive

I have stood here with my hands behind my back for days now. I need a little more action out of you! I'm breaking free and leaving for good!

Insanityenviesme

Since when did you have any say in how we had sex?! Okay.. this is getting too serious!! i gotta go!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

olive

You never let me have a say in how we have sex. I'm not a toy! Goodbye!

Phoenixrisen

I just can't stop myself from staring at you all the time. You're much too distracting, I just have to leave so I can actually get stuff done.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Insanityenviesme

I was gonna break up with Olive... and then you butt in?! How rude!! Goodbye!
Moments of Sanity

olive

You can't talk to my friends like that! You always run them off. I need a kinder, gentler man. *points to the door* Now out you go!

Insanityenviesme

But... She interrupte... Oh Who cares!! I'm outta here!!
Moments of Sanity

olive

No so fast mister..nobody walks out on me.....I'll do the leaving around here. *steps in front of you out the door* Goodbye!

Insanityenviesme

You are so competitve!!! You are too competitive!!! We dont have to race for every single thing!!! Oh, Why am I explaining this to you when you're already running out the door?! Sheesh!! I need a break!
Moments of Sanity

olive

I am competitive and you just don't challenge me enough. I need a fair fight not a runaway train, when it comes to matching wits! I'm sure you don't get that either, so I'll just say 'goodbye!'

Insanityenviesme

You use too many big words!!!

Me no want be with you... Me go now!! Bye bye!!
Moments of Sanity

olive

I bought you "Hooked on Phonics" so you could work on that...but the tapes just sat in the corner and gathered dust! You won't even let me fix you! I need a more co-dependent man, goodbye!

Insanityenviesme

Who bought you those panties!! I certainly dont remember getting you those panties!! That's it!! I'm done!!
Moments of Sanity

olive

You did, I stole the money from your wallet because you wont let me work! I need my independence...and I need more panties....goodbye!

Insanityenviesme

Hwy in God's earth would you need panties?!! What the heck are they good for anyway!! God, I can't live with a woman who needs something so redundant!! I am leaving!!
Moments of Sanity

Belle33

I can't believe you are flaunting your conquest in front of me like that.  I'm wounded and I'm leaving you!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP