Inky's Ideas (F seeking M)

Started by Ink Slinger, December 16, 2010, 03:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ink Slinger

Oh the ideas...when they begin to make more sense I will drop them here.  If you find a plot that sparks your interest please see my On/Offs (linked in my signature) and then PM me.   

(story ideas removed as they are well underway.)

But keep scrolling!  There's more!

A key

Strike through  Either I'm writing it, it's done or I've lost the inspiration for it.
Taken or Under discussion Pretty self explanatory yeah?
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Elf

The second has some interest for me. All guys dreamed of being a cowboy at some point right?

Are you looking for a partner in crime or maybe the lawman 'obsessed' with catching her? I could either.
Or Maybe it starts with him as the lawman and she seduces him into becoming her partner.

Elf

Ink Slinger

Rum Runner's plot up for grabs again.

Strike that, taken.  ;)

Ink Slinger

New ideas:

Abandonded1. No More Ms. Wallflower
      It's a simple plot idea and duration of the story is yet undetermined. 
      Set in a honky-tonk bar a late 20 somethings woman is out with her girlfriends having drinks.  She's typically the quiet, reserved type.  Her friends even went so far as to dress her for the night out, as left to her own devices she'd have worn loose fit jeans and a blouse of some sort that hid her figure.  She has no idea she's gorgeous.  This night is different though.  A man across the bar has caught her attention.  For an hour they've been exchanging glances, smiles and small flirtations.  She finally decides if he won't make the first move she will.  She gets up and asks him to dance.  The story is what happens after she asks...Will he say yes?  Do sparks fly?
       Ideally, I'd like to start with her walking over to him and roll from there.

2. What happens in the darkroom...
      Photography students or student and professor
      Photography majors spend  A LOT of time in the darkroom, in close proximity to one another.  All of the ideas here are pretty much oneshots.  I'm open to writing either roll in the student professor if that's the one we decide on.  I've got several scenarios ping-ponging around my brain, including an ambush in the light tight room for moving exposed film from canister to reel for development.

3.  Dancing Through Dreams
        The idea here is basically a being who has the ability to walk through mortal dreams.  He has the power to change them and insert himself into them.   He visits a woman one night and is drawn to her.  As he continues to watch her dreams he discovers the common theme in them all, dancing.  After a time he decides to insert himself into her dreams as her dance partner.  He's drawn to her, she falls for him. 

Ink Slinger

Taken4.  Not Your Average Cinderella
       We all know the Fae, or the Sidhe if you prefer, enjoy playing with mortals.  This Cinderella is not the poor girl abused by her wicked stepmother.  She is wicked.  Every few years she find a new "Prince Charming", some man that catches her eye in one way or another.  She puts some sort of enchantment over him and drags him back to her home in Faerie.  Only this time, there's something different about Prince Charming...he's not susceptible to the enchantment. 

Ink Slinger

I have Xana to thank for these ideas...

Idea 1:
She is unaware that she's dead.  She's walking through castle, looking for her beloved and cannot figure out why the castle is empty.  It looks deserted.  She's been dead quite a while.  I'm not sure what happened on her wedding day, but it was horrible.  I'm not entirely sure who she meets at the top of the stairs.  Possibly she meets Death.

Idea 2:
She is climbing the stairs to the chamber of her betrothed.  She does not know who this man is, has not even been told who her husband is to be, other than that he is a lord.  She was scrubbed, cleaned, perfumed and put in her wedding dress.  Her heart however is shattered further with every step because she is in love with another man.  Her betrothed could not care less that she is in love with another.  He also is quite happy to be taking her maidenhead.  Whether she is willing or not.

Ink Slinger

The Farmer's Daughter

inp. by Song of the same name by Rodney Atkins. Farmer's Daughter - Rodney Atkins

He's come to work on her father's farm and is somewhere between 19 and 24.  He's been working on the farm for several weeks before the Farmer's Daughter shows up.   She's in her second year of college and when the semester finished she went of somewhere tropical with her girlfriends.  Her job in the city fell through and so she's back at home on the farm.  Where she doesn't necessarily want to be, until she sees the new farm hand.  At first she resists her urges, refusing to let herself get tangled up with yet another "farm boy", eventually though she can't resist.