Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moraline

Renegade Vile

8 - High marks as always, but you have put far better ones on display, Moraline.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Aislinn

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Renegade Vile

8 - Idem ditto, a gorgeous woman. And I have a thing for pale skin.

Nico

ornito

10! Nicholas, your avatars are always steaming hot 10's.
BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

Aislinn

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Deamonbane

Sexy and classy, all in one... 10 for Aislinn
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Shewolf

10! Cuz... you're my kind of Santa  ;)

ornito

10 for your great wild look! A true shewolf look.
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
MY ONS|OFFS

Peccavi

10. I figured if I'm over here drooling I should give a score.  >:)
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

ornito

10! Your avatar is sensual and conceals some mystery! Our avatars should hang out one day.
(And finally I got the chance to give you a well deserved grade)
MY ONS|OFFS

Blythe

Koyume

10, because I love his hair and facial hair, and the magician look.

DarkHunter

Koyume

10/10, 'cause that avi is still mega delicious.

Renegade Vile

3 - Not my style, really, though the art itself is quite nice. The shadows add some atmosphere, but they still obscure too much and could have done with being slightly less thick.

Peccavi

I always imagine Renegade as sitting behind a table like in one of those reality shows playing the Simon Cowell-esque judge. ;)

9 for Renegade. Such a badass character. I just prefer realistic pictures but for his... I'll make an exception. ;)
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Renegade Vile

Quote from: Peccavi on December 31, 2013, 03:18:39 AM
I always imagine Renegade as sitting behind a table like in one of those reality shows playing the Simon Cowell-esque judge. ;)

9 for Renegade. Such a badass character. I just prefer realistic pictures but for his... I'll make an exception. ;)

*laughs* So I'm an avatar snob, hm? Oh well, if you have to be something.

7 - Beautiful girl, most definitely, but I'm not a fan of the hat. If I am to be a snob, though, the monochronicity of the image bumps it up to 10.

Moraline

10 even though he dissed the awesome hat above.  It's style man! Style!

DarkHunter

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Rex33

9, im loving the badassery that is being displayed
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Peccavi

Good man!

You posted here so I can give you the 10 that THAT body deserves.

Mmmmmm.

Rex33

The wandering eye, smooth skin, fashionable fedora, silky hair, it would be impossible to give anything less than a 10 to that gorgeous woman.

Rex yearns the thought, Only if i could see more.
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.