Black Dagger Brotherhood (M looking for F)

Started by TreyWalker, November 17, 2013, 11:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreyWalker

The Black Dagger Brotherhood
Vampire Warriors who protect the race against those trying to kill them. Loyal, Brave and Predatory, they are the epitome of strength. As are there shellans!

Coming Soon!

TreyWalker

QuoteOkay, so this is an explanation in my own words of the Black Dagger Brotherhood, so those of you who don't know, can get a rough idea. It's not essential I play this with someone that knows the series inside and out.

There are vampires in the world, and a large portion of them are in a city called Caldwell. The general public do not know that vampires are living amongst them. The vampires cannot go out during the day, and generally they do not feed from the general public as their blood isn't high enough quality to sustain them properly (all though it does happen.) Their are also a group of humans who are taken by the Omega, someone hell bent on the extinction of the vampires. The omega takes their soul and has these humans, called Lessers, hunt the vampires. The Black Dagger Brotherhood is a group of vampires with strong warrior bloodlines that protect the normal vampires and wage war with the lessers.

Vampires cannot get diseases, heal a lot quicker, can run faster, jump further and fight better. They can also dematerialize to other locations as long as they are calm enough to achieve.

They mate for life once they have mated, and are very possessive over their other halfs. In the Black Dagger Brotherhood that possessiveness is very strong. They also give of a bonding scent when they start to mate, and sometimes their need for each other can become an obsession. With their true mate, multiple orgasms are a regular occurrence, and feeding can also be sexual.

TreyWalker

Maya (Insert Prefered Name) was an orphan from the age of 2. She doesn't remember her parents and went from orphanage to orphanage, never fitting in with any parents that attempted to adopt her. A lot of parents said they couldn't deal with her because she was "different." When she got older, she found that she could use her looks to get what she wanted. Dropping out of school and becoming a "party girl", she let men spend money on her and basically coasted through life one day to the next.

This lead to her becoming a drug addict, falling into the spiral of one fix after another, trying to constantly avoid the crash of withdrawal. However, unknown to her, she was being watched. Despite the spiral her life had fallen into, she had never been mistreated by any male. And there was a reason for that.

In the shadows, a member of the Black Dagger Brotherhood watched her during the night. If any man stepped out of line, he'd soon be sorted, and Maya's memory wiped if she was witness to this. If a dealer was after her to pay up, he would visit them and the dealer would forgive and forget the debt. His name was Payne, and he had been given this duty by the Scribe Virgin to keep an eye on this female as she was of vital importance to the survival of their race.

Payne kept to his duty, and knew more about this girl than anyone else had in her life, but she wasn't even aware of his existant, any memory she has of him locked deep away in her mind.

That was until the Omega needed a pretrans, that he could mold into the perfect lesser. Having to rescue Maya and hide her from the Omega, this prolonged contact meant Maya's memory couldn't be wiped. Would she start to remember things Payne did for her in the past? And why did the Scribe Virgin have Payne look after her?

QuoteThis storyline is subject to change, and I fully respect that people may want to create their own character so the name and look of the character, and even history can be changed. So if you have an interest in this story but want to change some things, just send me a PM and we can discuss.

TreyWalker

The Scribe Virgin needs a male to breed with her chosen. Having failed in finding a primale in her son, and then a Primale in Phury that found his mate amongst the chosen and will only breed with her, her hope for the Chosen to return to their role of birthing strong vampires is fading.

Having spoken with Phury, the Scribe Virgin wants to try again. Phury consents to this as long as the male is someone worthy and of honor, as he would have to kill anyone who hurt his chosen.

Zavage, a Black Dagger Brotherhood trainee is chosen. Having excelled after going through the change, he is one of the most promising of the recruits, having the uncanny ability to dematerialize in combat short distances. This has made him perhaps even faster than any of the brotherhood in battle.

Zavage has just been inducted to the brotherhood and is about to meet the Chosen. But maybe the whole idea of a Brotherhood member mating with all the Chosen is just not possible anymore. Vampire males bond strongly. Will Zavage choose the Chosen he wants to make over his duty. And will she break her vow, knowing how vengeful the Scribe Virgin can be?

wolventears

I've read and own all the books. I'm very interested in this rp. Question, would Maya be a chosen? And how does she fit in it?
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

TreyWalker

Probably not a chosen as the scribe virgin doesn't usually allow chosen to consistently live in the real world. How maya fits into the grand scheme of things is up to debate between me and whoever I rp with.

wolventears

Ah gotcha. Was wondering. Well I'd love to talk more about this if your interested. Check my o/os in my signature to see if we mesh. PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile