No More Fighting in School (M x F x F)

Started by Scarie187, May 17, 2014, 10:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarie187

Girl 1 and Girl 2 have been at each others throats all school year. Stealing each others boyfriends, talking trash behind the others back, spreading rumors and so on. Finally these two cant take it anymore and it comes to a full on fight. At first the school deals with it the way they normally and both are sent home for a few days. The next time the girls see each other they begin to fight again. Its clear to many that the girls need more than just the normal punishment. So the principle Mr. James has come up with just that. Its a risky punishment and could get him fired but it will teach the girls a lesson and reward him at the same time.

I need 2 females for this RP. PM me if interested.

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Scarie187

Based on this pictures does anyone got any ideas?

Scarie187

Anyone want to flesh this out with me?

Scarie187

AmandaWho

Where are you thinking of going with this idea?

Neo In Matrix

Well, it seems interesting but based on pictures, couldn't get it. What you have in mind with this? :)

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Scarie187

That the students are taken advantage of by the principal.

Miroque

I might be intrested to play girl 1 or 2.

Scarie187

That would be great. I just need another girl. Hopefully another will come soon.

Neo In Matrix

And what are the kinks you'd want to include? If you can explain a bit more about the kinks and plot.

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

DrLovegood

I would def play the other girl. I think I see the plot a little bit but I would need to discuss the motivations for why there is such hatred and competition btwn the girls. And also is this new for this principal or no? I would love to flush out the characters a bunch.

rpgirl85

DrLovegood

DrLovegood

DrLovegood

Scarie187

DrLovegood